No announcement yet.

Making remakes of SG-1 episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see anything wrong with the old wormhole effect. If they where going to remake the Episodes they should sort out time line not just making it up as they go along.

Comment

If they are going to remaster SG-1, maybe they could "erase" Enemy Within? Losing Kawalsky was hard, should have just re-assgined him to the 24th century to be Picard's first officer.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Just leave the episodes as they are. The only changes I have any interest in are the restoration of cut scenes. Beyond that, leave them as they are. I hate revisionist film editing.

Comment

Maybe they could make four-episode arcs in the next Stargate series(if there will be one. If not, I'm gonna watch Infinity. Is it really that bad?)
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
          X