Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here is participating in this tomorrow?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here is participating in this tomorrow?

Whether you're a fan or not, I think the part in bold would be pretty interesting for people living in the States, in Europe or anywhere else that's not Canada.

This takes place tomorrow (Friday, Nov. 12)

INNERSPACE Rockets to New Heights as STARGATE UNIVERSE Lands in Toronto, Nov. 12

Fans of STARGATE UNIVERSE (SGU) can reach for the stars when the cast and creators of the multi Gemini Award-nominated series touch down in Toronto Friday, Nov. 12. At the centre of the ‘SGU universe’ is the INNERSPACE: SGU SPECIAL, taped at CTV’s Masonic Temple, and premiering later that night at 11 p.m. ET/PT on SPACE. The INNERSPACE: SGU SPECIAL anchors an action-packed day for the ‘interstellar’ cast, with stops at CANADA AM, CHUM FM, and CP24. For highlights and updates throughout the day, viewers can also tune into ETALK, CTV News, spacecast.com, and CTV.ca. Fans who can’t make it out in person can participate in a live web chat with the cast in the INNERSPACE LIVE CHAT at spacecast.com.

The action kicks-off a day before the 2010 Gemini Awards gala in Toronto on November 13, with SGU up for four marquee awards, including “Best Dramatic Series”, two for “Best Lead Actor” and “Best Director”. In total, SGU received a series high nine Gemini Award nominations this year, tied for second for most nominations for a drama behind CTV’s hit series FLASHPOINT. Since its series premiere in October 2009, SGU is the most-watched series on SPACE. The series is also critically acclaimed, and nominated for 22 awards, including a 2010 Emmy® for “Outstanding Visual Effects”.

Here is what SPACE has in store for SGU fans on Friday:

INNERSPACE: SGU SPECIAL – 11 p.m. ET/PT on SPACE.
    SGU’s Robert Carlyle (Dr. Nicholas Rush), Louis Ferreira (Colonel Everett Young), Brian J. Smith (1st Lt. Matthew Scott), Elyse Levesque (Chloe Armstrong), David Blue (Eli Wallace), Alaina Huffman (1st Lt. Tamara Johanson), Jamil Walker Smith (MSgt. Ronald Greer), Ming-Na (Camile Wray), Julia Benson (2nd Lt. Vanessa James), Patrick Gilmore (Dr. Dale Volker), Jennifer Spence (Dr. Lisa Park), and Peter Kelamis (Adam Brody), along with creators Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper, sit down with INNERSPACE hosts Ajay Fry and Teddy Wilson for an in-depth chat of all things SGU. The special tapes in front of a studio audience at CTV’s Masonic Temple earlier in the day. SGU fans can be part of INNERSPACE’s live studio audience by emailing [email protected] or calling 416-384-LIVE (416-384-5483). INNERSPACE: SGU SPECIAL is also available on demand following the television broadcast on spacecast.com.

INNERSPACE LIVE CHAT – 2-2:30 p.m. ET at spacecast.com
    For those who can’t make it out in person to the INNERSPACE: SGU SPECIAL or CANADA AM, the INNERSPACE LIVE CHAT offers fans a rare opportunity to chat directly and live with SGU stars Brian J. Smith, Elyse Levesque, David Blue, and Ming-Na by logging onto spacecast.com at 1:45 p.m. ET, with the chat starting at 2 p.m. ET.

Canada AM – 8:40 a.m. ET on CTV
    The last segment of CANADA AM is taken over by the cast of SGU as co-hosts Beverly Thomson and Seamus O'Regan chat about the Gemini nominations, the success of the franchise, and the ever-growing popularity of genre programming. SGU fans can be part of CANADA AM’s live studio audience by emailing [email protected].

CHUM FM – 7:15 a.m. ET
    SGU fans are in for a breakfast treat… and it’s not Trix! Robert Carlyle kicks off the day with Roger, Darren and Marilyn for a fast-paced and laughter filled one-on-three chat.

CP24 Breakfast – 7:20 a.m. ET
    Brian J. Smith and Brian J. Smith drop into CP24 BREAKFAST for a chat with CP24’s own Melissa Grelo and Steve Anthony. Stay tuned throughout the day for on-the-scene coverage of the SGU/INNERSPACE fan festivities at the Masonic Temple.

ETALK – 7 p.m. ET on CTV
    ETALK recaps an action-filled day with cast of SGU.
    http://www.channelcanada.com/Article5279.html

Whether you're a fan or not, I think the part in bold would be pretty interesting for people living in the States, in Europe or anywhere else that's not Canada.
    I don't quite get what you mean by that, but this Canadian will be watching InnerSpace, as usual, after SGU
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Does anybody know if it will be up on a website afterwards, or will i have to go hunting for it on youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        I don't quite get what you mean by that, but this Canadian will be watching InnerSpace, as usual, after SGU
        I mean anyone who doesn't live in Canada and/or can't attend the event in person.

If you live in other parts of the world, including the US and Europe, you can still participate in the live chat.

Originally posted by Solokiller View Post
        Does anybody know if it will be up on a website afterwards, or will i have to go hunting for it on youtube?
        Good question. I think there would most likely be a recording posted on SPACE's site.

Comment

I hope for some good videos from my Canadian friends on GW?
          sigpic

Comment

Bumping due to this starting now.

Comment

Wish I was there!!
              sigpic
              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Wow...I didn't check the time zones and I nearly missed it...

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

i wish i could go, don't live to far from the boarder. but sadly i'm at school now.
                  sigpic

Comment

SpaceCast.com SGU Chat 2PM EST 11/12/2010 LOG
                    sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Hi, my good Canadian fellow SGU lovers, how did it go? (whether you were fortunate enough to attend live or watched it on TV) As someone who lives on the other side of the globe, no chance of ever watching it live, i have been dying to get some details about this. Could anyone divulge some interesting bits about this special, please? thank you

Also is there any hope for us to ever see the full length speical on youtube? anyone here recorded it by any chance? if copyright is an issue, would you be willing to send us a copy through post? and of course, i will pay for the postage fee and any additional cost.

please?

Comment

Working...
                      X