Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to take a stab at what the "Message" is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to take a stab at what the "Message" is?

My guess is "Xenu Rules!"
    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

I will copy/paste what I wrote in the other thread.

I can imagine other meaning of life messages from "the dawn of time" hidden in the background radiation :

Spoiler:
    Don't EVER wear brown socks!!

Spoiler:
    If found please call 617-555-8585

Spoiler:
    Made In China

Spoiler:
    If you can read this you have entered the next stage of human evolution. Please ascend and enter the last door to your right. Good luck for stage 2!

Spoiler:
    Hi Rush. It's me Rush. Yes, it's true and I'm you.
    If you read this it means you, I mean me, have done it again. You have found the beginning of the universe and intend to use the bing bang inversion techniques to bring back your wife. It won't work and it will destroy the whole universe at the same time. Collapsing the universe. Restarting the bing bang all over again. Repeating history exactly like it was before. Please don't do it!! So the universe can move forward in its evolutionary path. Thank you.

Spoiler:
    *written in spray paint*

BENDER WAS HERE

Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

A recipe for a perfect souffle
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Well done.

All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

"Expires 12/14/2012"

Comment

I guess it's something like "This Universe has certain limitations, the Spiritual Universe is borderless and eternal. Eli, Eli, Eli*!"
            ---
            * Eli means ascension in old Hebrew.

Comment

Kinda makes me think of the last season of Dr Who. I bet is says "Hey, Sweetie"

Comment

"For quality carpets, visit Kaplan's Carpet Warehouse!"

Comment

"want your own cool planet, fully costumized, star included? call 0920 YOUROWNPLANET"

Comment

"This side Up"

"Vera, will you marry me?"

Comment

Get your Starbuck's coffee right here!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Ohhhh no.... Not again!

or

Spoiler:
                        Sorry for the inconvenience!

or

Spoiler:
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

"Answer incorrect, please return to the beginning of your journey and start again"

Comment

probably this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R-7ZO4I1pI

Yes I did it, but no one else did yet.

Comment

"That wasn't chicken"

Comment

Working...
                              X