Whatever happened to Vanessa James?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Vanessa James?

So, where was Lt. James during the events of "The Greater Good"?

Is it just me, or she's being seriously underused?
    sigpic

Originally posted by sblade View Post
    So, where was Lt. James during the events of "The Greater Good"?

Is it just me, or she's being seriously underused?
    It's ok. She's not one of SGU main characters and there's plenty of characters in SGU. They can't used them all in every other episodes. Maybe we'll see her in episode 11, 16 and 20.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I apologise, she's been busy, i can wake her up if you want me to relay a message

N.C

Comment

I definitely want to see her again in a way completely unrelated to Lt. Scott. Her part in Cloverdale really annoyed me. Well not really. But kind of!
        sigpic
        Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
        O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
        Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
        O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Well, we are 7 episodes into the 2nd season, and the most relevant thing that happened to her was almost getting hit by lightning
          sigpic

Comment

Promo pictures for the next episode have her in it.

Comment

She's busy doing other stuff... Getting struck by lightning in Intervention, playing on the planet with the rest in Aftermath, hunting down Chloe in Pathogen, waitressing in Cloverdale...

It's not much, but that doesn't mean we all have to panic. There's kinda no prominent place for her right now unless Scott gets stranded again or something - which kinda built her up a bit in Human-Pain arc.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Maybe she got tired of people referring to her chest and decided to take a few weeks off.

@SupremeLegate
                Apogee Institute
                Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                  Maybe she got tired of people referring to her chest and decided to take a few weeks off.
                  I was rather surprised the title wasn't "Where's Lt. Hooters?" like most of the threads started about her on this forum over the last year. Either we've grown as a fandom or... No, I don't think we've grown.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                    She's not one of SGU main characters
                    And it's a shame, imo

Comment

shes a good character they should include more , but i cant really see where to put her in
                      ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

She is too busy poking needles into her Scott voodoo doll.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

"You sure got a lot of needles in the crotch there."

Comment

She's serving drinks at Brody's BarStill
                            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                              I'm assuming you're implying rest time after surgery.

Comment

Working...
                              X