Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess we are going to get the answer to what happens when you die when connected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess we are going to get the answer to what happens when you die when connected

So from the previews Ginn dies and Eli is extremely upset and pissed, but Rush also is extremely upset too so Amanda must of died as well.

However, there is another possibility which is Ginn's body dies along with Amanda's consciousness and Ginn's consciousness is trapped on earth inside Amanda's body.

Consider this, perry was a quadriplegic, if Ginn's consciousness is left in her body it means that Ginn is now stuck as a quadriplegic. While still alive, she's trapped in someone else's body.

Comment

It depends whether the stones transfer the consciousness or simply transmit it.

I don't think that question has ever been answered.

Comment

Yeah, streamed or downloaded would be good analogies here.

Comment

Theres no proof Ginn actually dies. She might get shot by crazy whats-his-name, but could be saved. He just claimed to kill her in the preview.

Off the top of my head, Chloes blood could save Ginn. She even has a reason now. Saving Elis new woman.

Comment

Poor Eli.

Begin the Eli and Wray Ship threads now please
            Tst

Comment

Originally posted by JRDTECH View Post
              So from the previews
              Would you happen to have a link of the promo as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                Poor Eli.

He's gonna be like Carter, his love interests will all die or be taken away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by SSJPabs View Post
                  He's gonna be like Carter, his love interests will all die or be taken away from him.
                  Poor guy.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I think it's going to turn out that Amanda is actually fine, but Rush thinks she's dead. I mean if Ginn started suffering any sort of trauma like Rush did when Telford was tortured, you'd have thought they'd have pulled the stone on the other end.

Comment

Originally posted by SSJPabs View Post
                      Ah, I hated that about Carter. I mean why just leave her relationships a mystery outside of her military life? I hated that they did that to Carter, it cheapened the character in my opinion (not her alien relationships, although they could have limited the number of them, but that doofus from season 7-8).

Comment

Originally posted by Paladine View Post
                        Off the top of my head, Chloes blood could save Ginn.
                        No. I don't think it works like that. Maybe if she was poisoned but I don't think Simeon's going for poison
                        [edit] Though it's also possible he just uses Ginn as a hostage. One can hope. After all she's more valuable to him alive because both Ginn and Dr Perry are valuable to the Tau'ri.
                        Last edited by Eternal Density; 10 November 2010, 02:48 AM.
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
                          Yeah, streamed or downloaded would be good analogies here.
                          Lol;

"Hello Ginn, welcome to Earth!"

" .... ... .. . Buffering ................"

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
                            Would you happen to have a link of the promo as I can't seem to find it anywhere.
                            here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRhgCUdiAZg

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                              Poor Eli.

We're all thinking it.

Ewwwwwww.

I don't think Ginn will die. The spoilers about Young for Malice to say different but it could go either way
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X