Headbutt vs Chokehold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headbutt vs Chokehold

What attack on Rush is more epic? Do you think Young's heabutt of doom in Justice was more awesome or do you prefer Young's chokehold in The Greater Good.

Yes I like seeing the two duke it out.. It shows how much the two dislike one another

Poll to be added as soon as possible.
    Heatbutt of doom?
    53.16%
    Chokehold of doom?
    46.84%
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Headbutt of Doom hands down!
    sigpic

Comment

I prefer the chokehold. The headbutt was just Young wanting to protect his position of power, but the chokehold was Young genuinely angry with Rush. Riley's death really had an effect on Young.

Comment

choke hold the satisfaction of seeing rush losing consciousness slowly is awesome
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Chokehold - it says, "this fight was over when it started."

Comment

I'm not sure if I saw it correctly, but did I see Rush try to headbutt Young during their fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Stargater276 View Post
              I'm not sure if I saw it correctly, but did I see Rush try to headbutt Young during their fight?
              True but it didn't have the same effect because it didn't stop the fight
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

To me, it looked like he did headbutt Young, not just try to do so.

Comment

rush thought back more this time but young's had a bad season so i'm sure it felt good to let out some of his pain
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The Headbutt of Doom only works for Young. Rush's imitation just didn't make the grade.

Comment

Headbutt of doom surely, it was simply a dose of badass sprinkled over the epic badass'ness of "We will never be done"

On a sidenote, I think there should be only one "..of doom" Better something like...
                      Headbutt of doom, and Chokehold of oblivion.

Comment

Absolutely love Eli sitting in the driver's seat at the end with crossed fingers. that just inspires all SORTS of confidence!

Also, i'll just leave this here.. not spoiler just wanted to hide it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah yes, immature, overly-emotional childish violence. Heckuva job, Youngy! Reminds me of one of my ex-gfs; always flew into a tizzy, getting overly emotional and accusatory, trying to always someone tie things in to being my fault.

Edit: This poll is flawed, and missing the obvious answer:

#3. Rush putting Young in his place, correctly pointing out that Young is a bloomin' idiot, then going on to remind him there are bigger things at stake. The words hit deeper and were more accurate than any silly choke-holds or headbutts.

Comment

The chokehold reminded me of the scene from 'No Country for Old Men', where Anton Chigurh chokes the Deputy in the police station while wearing handcuffs. I bet Young had the same maniacal look on his face while he was looking off camera.

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Comment

Count me in among those who prefer the chokehold.

For about a milisecond I thought maybe the writers had let him take the hold to far, and we'd see him do CPR on rush to bring him back lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X