No announcement yet.

Solution to battle simulation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strech it out long enough to get close to the hyperspace jump with you then saying we surrender.. Then when they send ships over to get chloe, jump away and vaporise their shuttles.

Comment

Still wondering why Destiny did this to Young.
      1. Was it to teach him?
      2. Was it to send him over-the-edge and out of command?
      3. Was it a plea for help by letting Young know that his ship did not have a solution?
      4. Was it Destiny's usual way of manifesting worry?
      sigpic My Twit-name (@fwupow) is the same!

Comment

Originally posted by fwupow View Post
        Still wondering why Destiny did this to Young.
        1. Was it to teach him?
        2. Was it to send him over-the-edge and out of command?
        3. Was it a plea for help by letting Young know that his ship did not have a solution?
        4. Was it Destiny's usual way of manifesting worry?
        Destiny knew that young was in charge and so wanted to test him to see if he would protect Destiny from attack etc. instead of letting the ship be destroyed to save his own crew.

Comment

I think the ship was deliberately putting Young through a no-win situation in the hopes that he'd accept that there was nothing he could have done about everything that's happened. I see it as a bookend for what the ship did for TJ, with the simulation about Carmen.
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

That makes me wonder, if rush had not turned the interface off, would it have concluded on its own, or continue??

Comment

I think it would have continued. Franklin/Destiny clearly wanted to pass on some sort of warning about the future, and now? Wonder if Rush knew?
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

What should Rush have kown? At that time he knew as much as everybody else, all he did was to stop the simulation, to get Young back to normal routine. Young was in a very bad stage, and it was better to stop his way down. I don't think that there was a second thought for Rush, other than that.

The simulaton stirred things up, better to stop it. End of story.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X