Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadians City TV to resume season 2 on Friday Nov 12!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians City TV to resume season 2 on Friday Nov 12!

Finally! Episode 6 is on the schedule for 9pm EST. Hopefully we get the rest of the season without any reality shows taking over the timeslot again.

UPDATE: City tv needs to give Space the rights to air WH13. This past weekend part TWO aired of the 2 parter we haven't seen yet. The week before my PVR picked up WH13 listed and set to record the HD channel. It recorded two judge shows even though it said WH13. And City tv doesn't have ANY of these 2 episodes on line to watch. I'm surprised they have the Murdoch Mysteries considering how much reality crap they air. Guess they feel like they have to have some sort of Cancon.

Guess I'm going to have to start seeing who has WH13 the cheapest on DVD. sigh.

NEW UPDATE: City tv has Buried and Reset on their website to watch! YES! Glad they fixed that. Their airdates are laughable since they messed up and aired Reset TWICE. Better watch them quick before they are gone! No inkling about the christmas epsiode
    Last edited by Angela V; 06 April 2011, 09:03 AM. Reason: update on City tv schedule
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Yay! Here's hoping they continue through the rest of the shows run.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Also hoping we get the Christmas special on time. That would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
        Also hoping we get the Christmas special on time. That would be awesome!
        Given the time they start it seems unlikely.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Given the time they start it seems unlikely.
          Airing more than one episode a day could happen! Though knowing City TV they will air the Christmas episode around Christmas with a few more episodes still left to air.

Comment

wooo hooo
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Bah HUMBUG! Last episode on City tv for season 2 was Vendetta. I'm hoping it's a break because of Christmas programming and comes back in the new year. Considering they are airing a canceled show in it's place on Fridays or at least for this Friday.

Good news for anyone who wants to watch or rewatch season 1, it starts today, Tuesday Dec 7th at 4am EST. Yep you read that right FOUR am. Hope you all have a PVR! My Bell guide has it from Tues-Fri. No fraking descriptions but first one indicates it's Episode 1. After that N/A.

Comment

HA! My Bell PVR is showing the next episode "When and Where" is airing at 9pm EST next Thursday Dec. 16th. I've just set my PVR to record all WH13 for now just in case. Glad I did. Seems like City TV is playing ping pong.

Comment

bumping with new info in first post

Comment

bump for infor regarding episodes Buried and Reset available on line at City tv now.

Comment

Working...
                    X