Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ginn and Eli... Are they right for each other?(spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginn and Eli... Are they right for each other?(spoiler)

I am happy Eli can move on from Chloe and find some one.
    Ginn seems like a nice girl , in the last few episode .

But are we so quike to forget how Ginn shot Dannic in the back .She is a killer.

Eli is like a big kid , still so innocent.

I am sure Ginn is victim of Lucian Alliance, she and her poeple were force into the Lucian alliance, they set up school to condition and indoctrinate the children and train them for their military.

Ginn is also very young, gifted ,and she is not much older than Eli (if not the same ago).

Ginn is kind of like those African Child soldier.
    You know the child soldiers from Africa, boy who know nothing but war, at 6 or 7 yr old the war lords trains them to kill.

Eli is still so sweet and innocent.

I think Eli is will be use ,but not by Ginn, but by Camile or the IOA.

When an ememy defect , one of the way to secure their new loyality , or break them is to set them up with partner.
    In espionage, a honeypot or honeytrap is a trap set to capture, kill or compromise an enemy agent using sex as the lure.

Once Camile see how Eli and Ginn connect, the IOA will exploit their relationship.

"The Greater Good" spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Camile caught Ginn in a oddward situation in her room,and Ginn look kind of happy in a funny way.

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
    Ginn is kind of like those African Child soldier.
    You know the child soldiers from Africa, boy who know nothing but war, at 6 or 7 yr old the war lords trains them to kill.
    Bit of an exaggeration to say she is like an African child soldier - she seems very strong willed and independent. If she was what you claim then she wouldn't have shot her superior in the first place.

My only concern is that they seem to be turning her into a sweet and innocent girl when we already know she has the ruthlessness to shoot a man in the back - quite the contradiction.

Comment

Ginn's only shot the one person that we know of, and it was that or die of horrible, flesh-burning radiation. Anyone can be driven to kill in those circumstances. She may have killed others in service of the Alliance, but it's equally likely they took her on as a non-combat scientist.

Comment

She seemed pretty disturbed with herself when she shot Dannic. She just did what she had to do, maybe she had an attack of conscience about what the Lucian Alliance was doing and that Dannic wouldn't listen to reason.

Comment

I think she could be good for him.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I like them together. Since I'm warming more to Scott and Chloe, I'd like to see Eli find someone who can really love him.

Comment

I'd hardly call her a killer. She shot a guy who was going to get everyone killed with his insanity.
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Rebel View Post
                I like them together. Since I'm warming more to Scott and Chloe, I'd like to see Eli find someone who can really love him.
                If Chloe got jealous of Ginn-Eli it would make for some good (if a little cliché) drama. Women always seem to want men more when they can't have them or when there is competition.

Comment

At the moment, I'd say Chloe is probably a bit preoccupied with her own problems.

Comment

yes, but the math won't work out in the end.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think they are right for each other.. they are so sweet together.. I think this relationship is going to be good for Eli, he may even grow up a bit being with Ginn.. He can learn a lot from her and vice versa.. honestly she isn't a crazy serial killer.. like others have mentioned she shot 1 person who was crazy and was going to get them all killed.. I don't think she has killed anyone before him.. she is a scientist for the LA she probably has some self defense skills but as a scientist she has never had to use them..
                      sigpic

Comment

she killed one person to save everyone. good deal i think. so no. she's not a killer. eli might get used by the IOA or Young or so.

Comment

I never pictured eli to get together with a nude dancer, but hey he's livin da dream
                          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Ginn is not to be trusted and I don't think its a good thing to have romantic relationships with the same people who want to attack earth. We still don't know who she is, just because she told them she was some victim in all of this doesn't mean she was being truthful. You want me to believe that former-LA are flawless? Thats just an egg waiting to hatch.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Ginn will be shot saving Eli's life in a future episode.

Or will be killed somehow.

I also am very suspicious that she is helping them on the plot to disinform Earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X