The Abducted (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    All of them have been great IMO. This was no exception.
    I concur!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh for crying out loud, another bloody break? It's times like these I still wish we were a few eps behind the Americans so we didn't have to endure these damn breaks too And just when things were starting to boil over too. One is not amused. It took a while to build up but boy has it been worth it. And if this show doesn't get renewed then there is no hope left for the future of TV.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Oh for crying out loud, another bloody break? It's times like these I still wish we were a few eps behind the Americans so we didn't have to endure these damn breaks too And just when things were starting to boil over too. One is not amused. It took a while to build up but boy has it been worth it. And if this show doesn't get renewed then there is no hope left for the future of TV.
        Oh hush...we don't complain about your weird holidays...don't complain about ours.
        sigpic

Comment

why do they take breaks?? so what it's a holiday,, it doesn't mean we are out taking drugs and don't want to watch our tv shows.. who the hell made up some bogus rule to show crap on holidays?
          My Story:
          http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
            why do they take breaks?? so what it's a holiday,, it doesn't mean we are out taking drugs and don't want to watch our tv shows.. who the hell made up some bogus rule to show crap on holidays?
            Lots of people are with family and not watch TV during the holidays. I'm not at home right now, and I'm only taking a few minutes to check out what's been going on. And you act like its something new that networks just started doing this year.
            sigpic

Comment

This was definitely a fantastic episode, for many reasons! That alternate Broyles has formed an attachment to an Olivia he knows is not from his universe, well that was just beautiful. He doesn't care where she's from, he just knows she saved his family and solved the case of the Candyman. Brilliant!

And Olivia getting a message to Peter.....!!!! OMG moment right there! Honestly, this show should be on instead of the nightly news its just so entertaining!
              sigpic

Comment

He knows! I was hoping that he would find out sooner rather than let it drag on longer.

Zalenka!

Yet another very good episode. It was great to see Bubbles from The Wire again.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                X