The Hollow Men (310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    yeah, but most average viewers wouldn't have the foggiest idea what Kernal Panic is while anyone gets that vista is buggy
    MLIA - I only get the Vista joke
    sigpic

Comment

everybody, their execution was fake a set up to show the council memebers that intruders were handle by the law, she didnt really kill them because she needs there help. I also think the act between John and Tesla was also an act to fool Adems. I realy think Tesla was lefted behind to play the white knight to the rescue. As to Will who kepted looking at the beast and making remarks? that is soooo human just like a train wreck, bad but you cant turn away.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        everybody, their execution was fake a set up to show the council memebers that intruders were handle by the law, she didnt really kill them because she needs there help. I also think the act between John and Tesla was also an act to fool Adems. I realy think Tesla was lefted behind to play the white knight to the rescue. As to Will who kepted looking at the beast and making remarks? that is soooo human just like a train wreck, bad but you cant turn away.
        I had kind of a similar thought. I don't think the team is actually dead; they are unconscious instead.

I don't think Tesla, however, was expecting to be left behind; considering his very annoyed "S.O.B." comment. But he probably will have something to do with the team being rescued.

Comment

i have the same thought. that what'shername executed them for show and then will ask for their help.

I think

Spoiler:
          praxis is dying.

now, what role do the super abbies play? is Polly a baddie? Is she a sympathetic figure?

Spoiler:
          whatever and however it plays out, I do think the episode will end with Praxis being lost, and everything lost with it. It's the Sanctuary equivalent of getting their own hatak ship and sarcophagus...too powerful for them to have
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else think that those farmers will be back? Maybe they'll get in trouble for helping them.

Or maybe they're secretly planning a rebellion with Sister Clarice (can't remember her Sanctuary name)

Comment

Hi

I would have started a thread for this question but probie status will not let me :-)

Is The Hollow Men the last episode in season three? I found a site that has another 5 or so episodes listed as 'still in production'. But then Syfy list Sanctuary season 4 as airing in April 2011. O_o

Anyone enlighten me?

Thanks ^.^
              sigpic
              Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
              Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
              LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjones3 View Post
                Hi

I would have started a thread for this question but probie status will not let me :-)

Is The Hollow Men the last episode in season three? I found a site that has another 5 or so episodes listed as 'still in production'. But then Syfy list Sanctuary season 4 as airing in April 2011. O_o

Anyone enlighten me?

Thanks ^.^
                The second half (another 10 eps) of Season 3 is airing starting April on Syfy. Season 4 has yet to be approved, they are still in negotiations for it.
                -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  The second half (another 10 eps) of Season 3 is airing starting April on Syfy. Season 4 has yet to be approved, they are still in negotiations for it.
                  Awwww ok ^.^ thanks for clearing that up Realm.

Roll on April!!! (more Tesla just in time for my birthday! *happy wiggle*)
                  sigpic
                  Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
                  Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
                  LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    i noticed a couple of oops

in teh beginning, wehn druitt zorts them to the mountian, look at kate and henry's position when they leave and when they arrive

when they leave, druitt is facing them, kate screen right, henry screen left. when they arrive, druitt is between them, kate on his left, henry on his right and they're all facing the same way.

then there's another cut and they rearrange then too.

oops or when the ground gave away and John fell Helen wasnt reacting to the fall at all.

also, when helen and will are hanging from the bridge....and the rocks fall....amazing how there's no debris on the bridge

Comment

I'm more excited to see how this is resolved than any other show on tv
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
                        Hmm sounds like a writer had a hissy fit over not reading the manual for his new printer I would have though that Henry would have done what most techies have done and skipped from XP to Win 7.

Referencing IPL or a Kernel Panic would have been more "geeky"
                        Henry's an Apple dude.

Comment

pre tell, what is the happy wiggle

Comment

Love how the conveniently forgot that Tesla can shield himself and at least 1 more person. The 3 of them could have gone to the city. Also means that later they didnt need Adam to avoid the city's defenses.

Comment

Working...
                            X