No announcement yet.

Vigilante (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am suspicious of the FBI girl. I think she knows far more than she lets on. I mean, from her point of view, at the end, she saw a priest running from a building, followed by a massive, hairy creature. She follows them, hears gunshots and finds the priest dead and the creature full of bullet holes... Why would she, with no knowledge of abnormals, assume that he was the good guy and the priest was bad? Unless I missed something...

Edit: But she was smokin' hot. Hope she's not evil.

Edit edit: If I were Will, I would have remembered her. That also strikes me as odd.

Comment

1. Will running the Sancturary, didn't do too badly.

2. Helen and John running around - did very nicely and yes, even I could see a bit of spark there.

3. Tesla fixing up Will a decent red wine - some actual respect there?

4. Abby hmmmm...think she's genuine but am not 100% convinced. Will 'should' have remembered her.

5. Clark...ouch but he was a scumbag! I've seen "good guys" do worse!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

So they brought this female FBI agent out of nowhere?

I can only hope she's on the up and up.

But I don't think so.

And I wonder when Bigguy's gonna spill the beans on how she stayed by his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
          So they brought this female FBI agent out of nowhere?

I can only hope she's on the up and up.

But I don't think so.

And I wonder when Bigguy's gonna spill the beans on how she stayed by his side.
          I'm pretty sure Will, Kate, etc. know that Abby was by Biggie's side, so there's no need for him to tell anyone she was. She must have been the one to get them to come and take him back to the Sanctuary. And since she was there with Will at the end of the episode, I'm pretty sure they must have at least talked a little bit about the Sanctuary, even if she didn't tell him anything more about herself.

I've also been thinking about Father Clark, and have decided he wasn't working alone. Too much money had to have been involved in all the stuff that happened, and I don't think it was all his. Too many deaths happened, and the bugs being stolen, and other stuff happening for one guy to be responsible for all of it. Somebody else is the "puppet master" Will referred to, and Father Clark is/was one of the puppets? Another Cabal? Or another similar organization bent on getting rid of abnormals?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I'm pretty sure Will, Kate, etc. know that Abby was by Biggie's side, so there's no need for him to tell anyone she was. She must have been the one to get them to come and take him back to the Sanctuary. And since she was there with Will at the end of the episode, I'm pretty sure they must have at least talked a little bit about the Sanctuary, even if she didn't tell him anything more about herself.

I've also been thinking about Father Clark, and have decided he wasn't working alone. Too much money had to have been involved in all the stuff that happened, and I don't think it was all his. Too many deaths happened, and the bugs being stolen, and other stuff happening for one guy to be responsible for all of it. Somebody else is the "puppet master" Will referred to, and Father Clark is/was one of the puppets? Another Cabal? Or another similar organization bent on getting rid of abnormals?

Agreed. I don't think one man could do all that. Nice false trail though.
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
              Agreed. I don't think one man could do all that. Nice false trail though.
              Just another mystery to keep us wondering until they show the back half of the season.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I stole this from the the Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter thread:

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                Sanctuary renewed for a 4th season!!!

Read more: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...#ixzz189iyXtsv

Comment

AWESOME!!

Thanks for that hedwig!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                    Yes, I am suspicious of the FBI girl. I think she knows far more than she lets on. I mean, from her point of view, at the end, she saw a priest running from a building, followed by a massive, hairy creature. She follows them, hears gunshots and finds the priest dead and the creature full of bullet holes... Why would she, with no knowledge of abnormals, assume that he was the good guy and the priest was bad? Unless I missed something...
                    As I recall, Abby ran to the priest and noticed the gun near him as she leaned down to see him dead. Then she saw Biggie. Why does a priest carry a gun?!?! I don't think that part was too unbelievable. But I still have my niggling doubts about Abby - just because Will has *no* recollection of her and the amazing coincidence that she would come across super-secret info that even the Sanctuary hasn't seen.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

i rewatched this ep yesterday, with mega fastforwarding to just the helen parts. while this is not one of my faves of the season, it's mostly b/c i came off two awesome helen centric eps in a row, so this one was a bit harder to take.

but just judging the helen parts, it was nice.

*nothing* against the other characters, though!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                        As I recall, Abby ran to the priest and noticed the gun near him as she leaned down to see him dead. Then she saw Biggie. Why does a priest carry a gun?!?! I don't think that part was too unbelievable. But I still have my niggling doubts about Abby - just because Will has *no* recollection of her and the amazing coincidence that she would come across super-secret info that even the Sanctuary hasn't seen.
                        He was an obviously a nutjob/serial killer. ( While not mutually exclusive, you definitely need to have a few screws loose *somewhere* for that type of killing.)So him having the gun was perfectly appropriate.

Yeah, I'm ubersuspicious of Abby.
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                          He was an obviously a nutjob/serial killer. ( While not mutually exclusive, you definitely need to have a few screws loose *somewhere* for that type of killing.)So him having the gun was perfectly appropriate.

Yeah, I'm ubersuspicious of Abby.
                          Someone else posted that they didn't get how Abby knew the priest was bad and Biggie was good. I replied that Abby noticed the gun near the dead priest, so it didn't seem too strange for her to figure out the priest shot Biggie. And since priests don't usually care firearms, it would be logical for her to figure out he was a bad guy.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Great ep. I loved Tesla in this one! Squee!

Comment

Great ep! I love the part where Helen and John fall into the cave and sit there laughing for a second. It was a nice touch and little glimpse into their happier past together. The only thing that could have made that scene better would have been a little kiss.
                              Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic
                              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                                Absolutely loved Tesla in this ep. Every expression & every gesture of his hand )))) Yeah, I'm a big great Tesla fan!!! ))) He's amazing! Even when he's somewhere in the background, I can't help looking at him only
                                Fully agree with you. He is absolutely gorgeous!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X