• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambush (1007)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    AMBUSH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1007

Lois's father and sister show up at the Kent Farm to check out Clark over Thanksgiving, unaware that the General is being tracked by the men who kidnapped Oliver -- Rick Flagg's new Suicide Squad.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:38 PM.

Synopsis isn't quite correct, but I thought it was another excellent episode! It was nice to see General Lane come around at the end. I liked when Lois finally stood up to her Dad. I thought it was a good relationship building episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Not the strongest episode of the season but good nonetheless. Interesting to see the weaker side of Lois for change.

Comment

Nice to see Lois step up, can't believe the idiot that are on that guy's side, Flagg or something. Why does he remind me of that guy from Fox with his talk show, even looks like him? Never watched it.

I really liked how Clark stood his ground. But yeah, the last two episodes weren't as great as the previous ones. But feels like they're building up some things and closing some plot arcs to give some good closure. Hopefully, things amp up. Olliver heals really fast, lol.

I wish we could have that Mars guy again, the one that streaks red. He was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
          Nice to see Lois step up, can't believe the idiot that are on that guy's side, Flagg or something. Why does he remind me of that guy from Fox with his talk show, even looks like him? Never watched it.

I really liked how Clark stood his ground. But yeah, the last two episodes weren't as great as the previous ones. But feels like they're building up some things and closing some plot arcs to give some good closure. Hopefully, things amp up. Olliver heals really fast, lol.

I wish we could have that Mars guy again, the one that streaks red. He was awesome.
          That scumbag Bill O'Reilly?

Comment

Oh good grief! Can't we leave politics out of it, even though the show seems determined to bring such stuff into this final season?

Hmm--is Clark getting ready to ask Lois to marry him, or am I misreading one of those last scenes in the episode?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
              Oh good grief! Can't we leave politics out of it, even though the show seems determined to bring such stuff into this final season?

Hmm--is Clark getting ready to ask Lois to marry him, or am I misreading one of those last scenes in the episode?
              That's the impression I got as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                That's the impression I got as well.
                That is sure how I saw it.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  That is sure how I saw it.
                  Indeed, but I gotta say the voice of Michael Ironside is sooooo awesome to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Indeed, but I gotta say the voice of Michael Ironside is sooooo awesome to hear!
                    The thing that upsets me about Michael Ironside doing General Lane, it significantly lowers the chance of him doing the voice of Darkseid.

sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed Ironside as well. Love how he plays the tough guy.

Glad I wasn't the only one that heard that between the General and Clark.

Abandoned:
                      Spoiler:
                      Saw promo pics and it looks like Justin Hartley's(aka Oliver) wife is in it.

Comment

Glenn Beck, I think, totally looks like him, Flagg.

Marriage is a good way to end the show, bit cliche but that's ok. I hope Clark works on flying a bit more, he almost had it and he should have it now since Lois knows and his confidence is soaring.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                          Glenn Beck, I think, totally looks like him, Flagg.

Marriage is a good way to end the show, bit cliche but that's ok. I hope Clark works on flying a bit more, he almost had it and he should have it now since Lois knows and his confidence is soaring.
                          They are going to save it imo. Once he can do it properly that will be him finally Superman. A few mental barriers and problems to overcome before that. He's almost there.

Comment

Working...
                          X