This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more musical montage!! Yes!!

I am so glad they seemed to have dropped the crapy music at the end of each episode. This show is gettin better.
    sigpicSGU PARTY AT MY PLACE!!

But those were good... and they're still around Pathogen had one.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Until next week anyway. Twenty bucks on next week having a montage. MONTAGE!
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Until next week anyway. Twenty bucks on next week having a montage. MONTAGE!
        I hope they have TWO montages!
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

a green for who guesses when the montage will begin
          sigpic
          Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
          StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
          GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
            a green for who guesses when the montage will begin
            2 minutes and 30 seconds before the end
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              2 minutes and 30 seconds before the end
              remind me after the ep next week , long live the Satellite TV
              sigpic
              Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
              StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
              GW member infractions : 1

Comment

I *love* the montages. The music isn't usually anything I'd listen to otherwise, but it's always appropriate and the visuals are so much more meaningful than a gag in the mess.
                sigpic

Comment

*swelling instrumental music*

Rush mopes around shooting crumpled pieces of paper at a wastebasket in his bridge that comes out of nowhere.

Young drinks with his pinky out.

Greer and Wray have a staring contest. Then start making out.

Eli and that redhead fool around.

Chloe and Scott are at the bridge holding hands standing up. *music swells*

The Magic School Bus comes from nowhere on the side of the screen and hit both of them. Screen goes black. Music cuts off.

Comment

I don't mind the montages, but I do think they overuse them. A montage should be something special and overusing does seem to take away that.

Comment

Next week's montage, a run-down:

Music starts up, camera cuts to person unrelated to this week's events (Brody cutting his toenails or something), then to someone who was really affected by this week's events (I'll say Young) doing something in public, then back to maybe... Chloe or Scott, one of them looking forlorn, a shot of Eli playing with his Kinos, then to Rush, maybe screwing around on a console on the bridge, and then finally to Young alone in his room, drinking. Maybe throw TJ in there if we need a good shot of a pretty gal crying to tug at the heartstrings, which it totally will.

Spoiler:
                      Actually, twenty bucks on it ending with Rush's little scream-and-hit-the-wall thing we saw in the trailer. It's either here or Malice, and I think ending an episode like that would be fantastic.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

*music starts up*

Scott and Chloe in bed.

Wray and Greer in bed.

Eli and redhead in bed.

Young and Tj in bed.

Rush hits the wall and bangs on the controls and screams. Camera shifts to show what he is screaming at. Pacman dies on the display.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                          *music starts up*

Scott and Chloe in bed.

Wray and Greer in bed.

Eli and redhead in bed.

Young and Tj in bed.

Rush hits the wall and bangs on the controls and screams. Camera shifts to show what he is screaming at. Pacman dies on the display.
                          See, the only part of that I find implausible is...

Spoiler:
                          Ginn actually surviving to the end of episode seven. Yes, that's right, I think Wray and Greer have a better chance of getting down and dirty than the hot redhead to stick around. CURSE YOU NEGATIVITY.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            See, the only part of that I find implausible is...

Spoiler:
                            Ginn actually surviving to the end of episode seven. Yes, that's right, I think Wray and Greer have a better chance of getting down and dirty than the hot redhead to stick around. CURSE YOU NEGATIVITY.
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, that'll be the surprise Eli gets in the morning, a dead Ginn Ginni.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Well, that'll be the surprise Eli gets in the morning, a dead Ginn Ginni.

Point.

Okay, so the Pacman part is more implausible. Rush looks like an Asteroids kinda guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X