Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thought "oh no, not another one" at the beginning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else thought "oh no, not another one" at the beginning....

when the episode started with a shot of a communication stone?

Thank god this episode left the whole "Emily wants a divorce"-scene out, to be filled in by our own imagination! The episode was awesome and hopefully the ratings-problem won't do to SGU as what it did with Caprica. Moving the show to tuesdays was a bad decision IMO as week after week it is plain obvious that this show can't compete against mindless crap like Dancing with the Stars.
    The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
    General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
    Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."
    Jack: "Oooh, Dr. Beckett is it? Oh i'm comforted!"
    Dr. Beckett: "What's that supposed to mean?"

nor election coverage apperantly

Comment

Unfortunately these days people seem to be drawn to the box when theres something on that requires no brain power to watch.

No wonder the larger percentages of some urban populations are devolving ...

N.C

Comment

My thought was " oh no, not another one "

When they had the blue aliens again.

As to the show being on Tuesday I think its great. Tuesday was always a dead tv night for me. Nothing I cared about was on. Now I got SGU and Fridays are free for me which is cool because I like to go out Friday night. Its my end of the week and I don't want to have to sit at home waiting till SGU is over.

Comment

My concern for "Oh no, not another one" will be if they start to make episodes of Destiny picking people's brains the normal theme of the season. It leads to far too many "what if" scenarios. Hate those.

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

I thought "Oh not another dream sequence" episode. You have the premiere, Cloverdale, and now Trial and Error that all featured that mechanic. Even though the actual dreams were a small part of the episode, I still would have rather seen exciting stuff actually happen

Comment

I thought "oh no...another episode with the stones. Screw this..."
              I hate the earth bound episodes...they are pretty bland.
              It feels good to be alive.
              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanSGA View Post
                when the episode started with a shot of a communication stone?

Thank god this episode left the whole "Emily wants a divorce"-scene out, to be filled in by our own imagination! The episode was awesome and hopefully the ratings-problem won't do to SGU as what it did with Caprica.
                the 'oh no, an earth episode' lasted just a few seconds, and then the episode worked just great for me - so never give up hope
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I didn't have that feeling with the communication stones because they showed him stopping the communication. I did have that feeling at the end of the first dream of young. I went like *rolleyes* of couuuurrrrrse it was a dream... but it all worked out and I really liked it
                  I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet View Post
                    I thought "oh no...another episode with the stones. Screw this..."
                    I hate the earth bound episodes...they are pretty bland.
                    But it wasn't an earth related episode
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I like the stone episodes so far so...no
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I almost threw a brick at my TV when they showed the close up of the stone.

When SGU gets canned I am going to buy every stone prop they have just so I can burn them all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                          I almost threw a brick at my TV when they showed the close up of the stone.

When SGU gets canned I am going to buy every stone prop they have just so I can burn them all.
                          Such an emotional reaction to a fictional device points to a few psychological problems
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Such an emotional reaction to a fictional device points to a few psychological problems
                            They have hurt me so much man with these bloody Earth eps!!! They have caused permanent psychological damage!

It was the equivalent of a bully at school walking past you in the hallway and clenching his fist, causing you to jump out of his way.

Or....when your boss walks towards you carrying documents in his hands, causing you to jump under your desk.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                              They have hurt me so much man with these bloody Earth eps!!! They have caused permanent psychological damage!

It was the equivalent of a bully at school walking past you in the hallway and clenching his fist, causing you to jump out of his way.

Or....when your boss walks towards you carrying documents in his hands, causing you to jump under your desk.
                              Except those are real life. This is just entertainment
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X