Eli is being used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
    No, I'm not sure they are, either. At least we know where Simeon stands, for sure.
    LOL, I'm even less sure with that one
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

We'll have to wait a week and two days for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
        I don't want to point out how great guy Eli is. Just remind you, when Greer encouraged Eli, Eli replies "just because I've been worked with her two days?" Time passes fast in Destiny, they just didn't show the tag "XXX days after".

In fact, the latest spoiler showed "Visitation" happens over a year after "Faith". The time gap between episodes could be huge, average 1 month. So it isn't that fast as you suggested. Besides Eli should learn some lessons from the last relationship, more actions and less waiting.
        Regardless of the XXX tags. Living in a risky situation (military or not), makes relationships advance at a much faster pace. i.e. Baby boomers. If you don't expect to live longer than a month, jumping in bed with someone, even an alien is of little consequence, since you might not have time to be worried about the consequence. (or survivie it).

Not to say that it applies here, but given that each cross universal connection that was made ended badly. It's fairly safe to assume than they're not getting home anytime soon. Which leaves in the absense of Chloe? Wray? A little old / cold for Eli isn't she? Park? A little can't get past Greer for Eli... TJ? I'm pretty sure that Young or Varro could demotivate fairly quickly. Which leaves Ginn as a lack of options option. A good one mind you, but still, who else would it be? Youngs Wife? Oy.... Lt. James might be interesting, but she seems a bit more materialistic for Eli. Not to mention the whole I can and will KYA thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth View Post
          Ginn can use me anytime. I don't believe it, I think she's a 'good guy'.
          ditto use me please

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
            Im just waiting for the hybrid Chloe vs Ginn fight. It will be epic.
            Cat fight from hell.

Ginn has been following Eli's work and I think it turns her on. Definitely an idol crush. I'm happy for the fat boy, he does look like he's gaining weight and being more happy.
            Has she?? When did she follow his work?

I don't think she's using Eli. When she was alone on the computer the only thing she did was look at Eli's documentary, to learn more about him. I think she was impressed by him before meeting him, and started developing feelings for him after they started working together. She seemed genuinely sad and touched when she was watching his video.
            Maybe Eli reminds her of an old fling before the LA grabbed her.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Has she?? When did she follow his work?
              Spoiler:
              she said that she has been following his work

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
                Regardless of the XXX tags. Living in a risky situation (military or not), makes relationships advance at a much faster pace. i.e. Baby boomers. If you don't expect to live longer than a month, jumping in bed with someone, even an alien is of little consequence, since you might not have time to be worried about the consequence. (or survivie it).
                True enough, but when they do end up living for a year or more, you can expect that relationship to break down. I'm just wondering how many more times it will take for for Chloe to mislead or use Scott, before he decides he's had enough. But he's probably still only thinking with his second head.

Comment

My fear is that Ginn was brainwashed like Telofrd, what if they do it to all the people they force into the LA?

I'm really hoping she is sincere!
                  sigpic

Comment

Why does everyone think Ginn is shallow?

Is Eli only a Fat Nerd?

Did Eli get any?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                      Did Eli get any?

Spoiler:
                      yes

Comment

Looking at how the greater good started
                        Spoiler:
                        with Wray surprising Ginn, and seeing eli's shirt on her bed, and her huffing and puffing like she just got done having sex
                        i WOULD say he has finally lost his V!

Comment

Nemises,

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                          and will be manipulated by ginn later on.
                          ummmmmmmm.... no.
                          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Nemises,

Im not suggesting she's a murdering savage but that she's using him like chloe did in season 1. If its real then blimey...no one makes out within minutes of meeting a stranger.
                            Chloe never used Eli in season 1.
                            All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Im not suggesting she's a murdering savage but that she's using him like chloe did in season 1. If its real then blimey...no one makes out within minutes of meeting a stranger.
                              They had been working together for days before that happened.
                              Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

And who knows.. maybe in Ginn's society where she grew up in, it is customary for the females to quickly seduce a mate..

Comment

Working...
                                X