Eli is being used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli is being used

and will be manipulated by ginn later on.

I don't think so. She seemed pretty sincere in past episodes. SGU has been pretty consistent in trying to flesh out the Lucian Alliance in not all of them of murderous savages
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Im not suggesting she's a murdering savage but that she's using him like chloe did in season 1. If its real then blimey...no one makes out within minutes of meeting a stranger.

Comment

Ginn can use me anytime. I don't believe it, I think she's a 'good guy'.

Comment

I assume you mean no one thats sober at least

I guess we don't fully know how many hours they've spent working together before the kiss but given that shes apparently been crushing on his work/him for a while now it seemed pretty genuine and makes sense to me. Given the team/culture she just came from (wasn't she an unwilling recruit?) the fact that Eli isn't this hyper masculine figure might be attractive in and of itself.

Comment

I think she is genuine, they share the same interests, math, equations calculations etc

They spent some time together, and bearing in mind Ginns earlier years, i dont think she has ever had the courage to open her feelings upto anyone before as we know the LA is more 3rd Reich than College (USA) University (UK)

N.C

Comment

I'm just happy to see our nerd boy getting some lovin.

Comment

Whatever the case may be.. I think it will be short lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladine View Post
                  I'm just happy to see our nerd boy getting some lovin.
                  This.
                  Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                  (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

I would hope that the writers would not want to just repeat the same basic story arc for the same character within a two-season timeframe.

And Chloe never used Eli. It's called friendship. Humans sometimes have that. Eli wanted more. She didn't. Humans sometimes have that too.

With Ginn, it's apparently mutual. Yay Eli!

Comment

Im just waiting for the hybrid Chloe vs Ginn fight. It will be epic.

Comment

I really don't believe she's using him. We tend to see a character's true colours when they're alone, and she appeared to be genuinely moved when she saw Eli's video talking about missing his mum.

Originally posted by Smooth View Post
                        Ginn can use me anytime.
                        Amen brother
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

She's not using him.. you could tell she liked him from the get go.. I am so happy that Eli is getting some romance and is turning his attentions away from Chloe
                          sigpic

Comment

At first I thought she may have been using him when she was doing all that gushing over Eli's work. It just felt a little too OTT to come off as real to me. During and after the video she seemed very genuine. I don't think she's using him, at least not right now maybe shes thought about it or will think about it later though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ginn has been following Eli's work and I think it turns her on. Definitely an idol crush. I'm happy for the fat boy, he does look like he's gaining weight and being more happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X