X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you believe in the Supernatural ?

As in ghosts and Aliens Etc

Supernatural dude. I HATE doing this believe me but Supernational makes me think of some sort of big giant super Government that is coming to control anything iin the vein of the UN.... meat!

But I believe in Aliens, ghosts...not so much, I believe there is something probably there but whether they are the exact spirits of the dead or what they are.

Comment

Supernational would be a cool name for a group of superheroes or something though

I'm the kinda guy that needs to see it to believe it. All we've ever had as proof of ghosts or aliens is fuzzy, non-clear photographs. There is a part of me that thinks no way we can be alone in this universe, but until an actual alien or ghost shows up and says "yo, whatup" then i have to say no, i don't believe.
      sigpic

Comment

I believe in residual energy and that people are aware of phenomena in a wider range than can currently be accounted for by most conventional science. Do I believe in ghosts? Not so much

I believe that a great of what we consider supernatural is just stuff our science hasn't figured out yet but to blatantly state that something doesn't exist? Not going to.

I'm healthy parts Scully and Mulder
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Do you believe in the Supernational
          no but I believe in the Internatural

Comment

Yeah, I do believe in those stuff.. call me naiv, but thats the way I am.
            sigpic

Comment

Aliens: yes
              Ghost etc: No

Comment

Some supernatural stuff and some no
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm a skeptic so I have no reason to believe in Ghosts or Aliens having visited earth. There was a time I really wanted to believe ETs have been visiting us but the evidence just isn't there to convince me. The problem with these things, bigfeet and lake monsters included is that when you decide in advance that you are going to see something then you overlook the more mundane explanations. Bigfoot pictures turn out to be a sick bear or a hoax. Lake monsters can turn out to be otters swimming in a line or a hoax. Ghosts can turn out to be a bug on a security camera or a hoax. I'm not saying people shouldn't investigate such claims but when people go in pre decided, the human ability to see patterns can make what they see fit into whatever mythology they're into. Example: a distant corn stalk in the wind can look like a oddly moving space ship to someone.

Ooof. I mean: No, I don't until compelling evidence convinces me otherwise.
                  I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

I believe there are probably aliens whether they are intelligent or not living somewhere else in this universe.
                    I don't believe in ghosts or anything else like that.
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I believe there is Alien life out there but I don't believe in Ghosts.
                      sigpic

Comment

Theoretical aliens are not supernatural, so I don't count them when I say that I don't believe in supernatural mumbo jumbo. God(s), curses, ghosts, hauntings, all nonsense.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Theoretical aliens are not supernatural, so I don't count them when I say that I don't believe in supernatural mumbo jumbo. God(s), curses, ghosts, hauntings, all nonsense.
                          I concur
                          sigpic

Comment

Honies, I AM the supernatural!! Go me!!

Nevermind all the evidence I have for it; it's creepy being scratched down the leg while you're trying to sleep. O0O0O0O0H!!! Let's not forget the cat-scratches on my neck and that weirdo face on my wall. And my creepy ability to predict stuff.
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

yes
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X