Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my stupid Time Warner DVR froze during Cloverdale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my stupid Time Warner DVR froze during Cloverdale...

and I only saw the first 30 seconds or so before it went all glitchy and just stopped outright.

Is there anything of importance I need to know before next week's episode since I can't watch it on Hulu until next month?
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
    and I only saw the first 30 seconds or so before it went all glitchy and just stopped outright.

Is there anything of importance I need to know before next week's episode since I can't watch it on Hulu until next month?
    Chloe cured Scott with her muntant blood. Now everyone know she is still infected. They are both quarentined.

You could always read the transcript for Pathogen. I know the episode is better but its better then nothing
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh, so only minorly important *eyerolls*

Thanks for the info.

What a week for hulu to stop showing new episodes and for Syfy to quit showing the previous weeks episode before the new one!!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

You could try SyFy on demand to catch up.

Comment

I'd definitely at least read the transcript, as I don't think what happened is minor at all.
          Being in Canada, I frequently have to wait to watch episodes and usually start with screencaps, then the transcript if I can. I wouldn't brush over this one as unimportant
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Actually guys, Youtube IS illegal content.

Unbox, ITunes, ,Skiffy rewind, those are legal sites to mention.

If you must share the others, do it via a non GW method.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Do you get Syfy on cable? The episodes are on demand via my cable company, all of this season's episodes are there, including Cloverdale. Happy viewing, I hope!
              sigpic
              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

yeah, on cox cable the episodes are there. and will be for a few weeks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Actually guys, Youtube IS illegal content.

Unbox, ITunes, ,Skiffy rewind, those are legal sites to mention.

If you must share the others, do it via a non GW method.
                  Is it? I thought they removed anything that breached copyright and if you showed a short clip of something then it was fine, just not the whole ep.
                  sigpic

Comment

they only remove what's reported to them as illegal. Short clips aren't as much of an issue, yet, as a site policy, we're not going to watch each and every youtube clip to see if it's jsut one part or the whole thing (and some uploaders try to get around the rules by posting the show in 9 5 minute segments)

what was deleted in this thread was a whole series of posts giving info about where to watch it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      they only remove what's reported to them as illegal. Short clips aren't as much of an issue, yet, as a site policy, we're not going to watch each and every youtube clip to see if it's jsut one part or the whole thing (and some uploaders try to get around the rules by posting the show in 9 5 minute segments)

what was deleted in this thread was a whole series of posts giving info about where to watch it.
                      righto...makes more sense now I know a post was deleted
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X