X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is my reveiw

Hey mod,

Where is my reveiw i wrote last night? what's wrong didn't i gush like a fanboy should??? not enough of a review for you? where did you put my text or was it just deleted?

It says you have to wait for approval. That means the post has to be moderated first.

Comment

oh that explains it then, it'll never be appproved.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck32 View Post
        oh that explains it then, it'll never be appproved.
        Sorry it was. I saw it this morning. One would guess you didn't follow one of guidelines listed in the opening post
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Sorry it was. I saw it this morning. One would guess you didn't follow one of guidelines listed in the opening post
          I guess they don't like any negative reveiws, but i'm not gonna gush about one of the worst episodes ever put to screen by the stargate franchise.

Comment

I guess they don't like any negative reveiws, but i'm not gonna gush about one of the worst episodes ever put to screen by the stargate franchise.
            Well one of the rules does say to be objective and present the flaws as well as the success That would be my guess.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey mod,

Where is my reveiw i wrote last night? what's wrong didn't i gush like a fanboy should??? not enough of a review for you? where did you put my text or was it just deleted?
              you would get a more helpful reponse Pm'ing a member of the staff.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey mod,

That would be against the rules too.

(4) FAIRNESS. Very few episodes that you dislike are without a few saving graces, just as very few episodes that you love are completely without flaw. Avoid unqualified gushing on the one hand, or unbalanced negativism on the other. Personal attacks on the show's cast or crew are strictly forbidden.

Comment

There are rules for writing the reviews, as is stated out in the first post of the thread. your review didn't follow that. I can't recall if it was deleted or if it was merged into the existing discussion thread.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X