Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Season 4 has been a bit of a hit and miss for me, mostly miss
    Really?? I quite enjoyed the first half. Certainly a different style to the other seasons, but enjoyable anyway. Maybe you'll enjoy the rest of the season (when it chooses to appear )
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Season 4 has been a bit of a hit and miss for me, mostly miss
      Pshhhh! Party pooper!

Comment

Bought Season 1 and I am currently on the Season Finale.. Season 2 is currently on the way.

Can't give enough thanks to the Christmas Special, as that's what made me interested in this series.

Loving Fargo, Jack, and Henry.

Comment

So glad you are enjoying it - was definately worth watching for me Jack, Fargo and Henry are brilliant - I even managed to really like Stark as well by the end of season 3!!!

I've even ordered the first 2 seasons on DVD even though I've already seen them - purely so I can see how many people I can get to watch it
          sigpic

Comment

Did you watch three seasons in one to two months? You started at the end of October, and now you are finished!!!!
            - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
              Did you watch three seasons in one to two months? You started at the end of October, and now you are finished!!!!
              I didn't actually start watching until 26th November (I doing a Farscape Rewatch before I started this) so it only took me about 2 weeks to get as far as 4-10 - I really have nothing better to do and it's easy when you watch 5/6 episodes a night
              sigpic

Comment

I was able to watch three seasons in 3 days. <-- No life atm

Comment

Originally posted by WindowsME View Post
                  I was able to watch three seasons in 3 days. <-- No life atm
                  So glad I'm not the only one
                  sigpic

Comment

There are only about 45 episodes. Doesn't take long to watch.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

53 if you go up to and including O Little Town., but you're right, they don't take too long to watch.
                      sigpic

Comment

I didn't have my episode list right in front of me them
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have also not watched this show and also got idea about the show. I think this science series is really interesting and i would love to watch it..

Comment

I watched season 1 + most of 2 then kind of lost track of the show as I moved house and didn't have access to a channel that showed it. Luckily I've moved again and can watch re-runs, although I've missed a chunk of S2 and most of S3.

It's a fun show, mostly episodic, although there are a few story arcs knocking around in the background.

It has been a little dark in places, but nowhere near as dark as SGU or BSG, it wouldn't have worked as well as it does if it had been.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eureka is excellent, good characters, good stories and a good mix of scince, comedy and drama. Just waiting to pick up S3 on DVD. Great litlle show!!
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

My wife and I started watching the very first episode. It was kind of hit and miss the first season. Good, but the outstanding episodes were distributed throughout the season. We have since come to really enjoy the show and we look forward to the new season. I have to say that the season where they brought in all the product placement of their sponsor (degree antiperspirant) was a bit annoying. I found the fact that they kept mentioning the product to be a bit distracting. So glad they dropped that!

Comment

Working...
                                X