Ausiello : Caprica Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Indeed! If those two shows were cancelled there would be little reason to watch Syfy anymore. Caprica is another great cancelled sci-fi show.
    I agree with this statement; however I would have add Haven to the list.

I'm sorry ya'll show got cancelled. I didn't watch Caprica, the ads I saw did make the show look very good, because I wanted to see BSG first.

Syfy is just not what is use to be.

P.S. I'm glad other people dislike the fact syfy channel has wrestling on.
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Noooooo, I bloody hate it when networks piss about with shedules and stuff like that and then cancel programs because they arent making ratings, heres an idea, make a show, show it at the same time every week, dont have stupid breaks in the middle, then people might actually know whats going on with a show and watch it...

damn you ShyteFi...

Comment

Originally posted by twaxer View Post
        damm it! and the 5 last episodes will be aired in 2011.. blah!
        This is exactly half of the problem, with gaps like this in the program how are people meant to get into a show, put it on, leave it, see how it goes, by the time it airs at this rate people wont know what had happened previously and not bother..

I'm actually quite annoyed, not so much because it was the best show on TV, as it wasnt, but it had the ability to turn into something really good and again what could of turned into a really good show has been screwed over by the bloody TV exec's again and there damned short sightedness...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          caprica was kinda doomed anyway. and in 'doomed' i mean, it's a story with a finite ending. going into it we knew that it'd end with the creation of the cylons and possibly the beginning of the 'sentient robots vs humans'....
          Ever heard of a film called Titanic?
          Pretty sure everyone knew ths ship was gonna sink before they walked into the cinema..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You do realize a pilot has already been order for another BSG show
            Huh?
            Hows that going to work, unless SyFy change there attitude towards shows then everything that they do is just ruining shows for other networks.
            Its not like anything BSG related will be picked up if they keep half arsedly ordering shows and watering down the franchise, nobody will buy into it after 2 failed spinoffs...
            Maybe there should be something in the contract for the show that says the time slot stays the same and its guarenteed at least 2 seasons, otherwise the fans wont be interested and the actors and writers will just dry up as it'll be a short term job..

Comment

blah it really sucks and is depressing they canceled it just as the best eps are the season are happening. these 5 eps would've saved the show. well maybe not with scifi's crapass way of promoting it.

sometimes i wonder if it was bonnie hammer's plan from the start to take away all the real scifi goodies from scifi chan to make people suffer. and to not be able to watch imaginative stuff but the same ole dullards

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                This is awful!
                Very very disappointed in this news. Bummer! Sigh!
                - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

sad indeed. I really liked the show. I can see why some people weren't interested, but i still liked it. One of the things i really liked about the show was that it was kind of a look into our future as a society. If we had holoband tech, we'd TOTALLY have a club V. Probably a New Cap City as well. Plus i really loved seeing Vancouver in the show

Comment

This is so sad. Now Syfy will have very few "scifi" shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
                      sad indeed. I really liked the show. I can see why some people weren't interested, but i still liked it. One of the things i really liked about the show was that it was kind of a look into our future as a society. If we had holoband tech, we'd TOTALLY have a club V. Probably a New Cap City as well. Plus i really loved seeing Vancouver in the show
                      Trust me, I am sure that kind of technology is right around the corner.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i give it a couple of decades, but less than 5, probably

Comment

Has anyone seen RDM's thoughts on this?
                          Is he bothered or does he not care either?

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
                            i give it a couple of decades, but less than 5, probably
                            2 or 3 decades into the past with how the rogue parts of the military/govt are

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              It seem like every cancelliation a few fans come in to celebrate. I'm meh because I knew it was going to h appen
                              Sadly so did I brother jelgate. I don't read spoilers or what's coming stuff. So when I saw the Caprica marathon on my Tivo with all new episodes, I knew right then the show had been cancelled.

I'm half way through the new episodes (3 left), and I am getting more bummed out as I watch them. Caprica is IMHO a superior scifi show, even much more so than BSG (which was excellent in its own right). But unlike a lot of bitter people, I don't blame the SyFy channel, I don't blame anyone other than the people out there that didn't bother to tune in and view a great hour of scifi entertainment.
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

People definitely don't know what they missed out on. I hate that good shows continue to get canceled. I really wish more of this society would wise up as to what quality television really is.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X