• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain and brain! What is brain?

Comment

Originally posted by geewillie86 View Post
      Brain and brain! What is brain?
      It's all Brian's fault, I'm sure.
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
        pretty much. They create plot lines and destroy them just as fast. Is there any one arcing storyline? I mean, the LA didn't even get mentioned, let a lone shown. It would have been nice to have them as a gang in the town in Scott's dream, or replace bits of the dream with Simeon, Ginn, and Varro talking or something.
        Budgets suck huh.

Comment

No, I do not think Chloe would do this. The only reason Chloe would have cooperated with Rush is as Rush suggested in the previous episode, Pathogen, to secure her own freedom. She would keep quiet about it and in turn Rush would as well[ thus preventing her from quarantine] provided she was useful in solving equations related to the ship. However, since Chloe's secret is out, she would likely be unwilling to help him, especially given the fact that had taken advantage of her during a time when complying with his wishes the best[ and only meaningful] option and decided to indulge in manipulation as opposed to helping find a solution for her problem. She would now focus on trying to see what is being done to resolve the medical situation of not only herself , but also Lieutenant Scott. She may now, in turn, tell Young how Rush knew about her illness as a way of getting back at him.
          Last edited by smart; 31 October 2010, 10:14 AM.
          Abbas Karimjee
          www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
          The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Working...
          X