Who was the second paramedic girl??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was the second paramedic girl??

There was a second paramedic next to TJ in the scene where he faints in the clothing shop. I have no idea who she is, yet everyone else in Scott's hallucination was a member of the crew. I would find it strange that they would use a random stand in when he's hallucinating about the crew and there's still other known female crewmembers he could dream about. Is it someone we can/should know?

I figured it might be a manifestation of the alien entity interfacing with his brain or something. I also thought the same about his dad who kept saying everything would be allright. In hindsight none of this played out and the whole earth storyline was yet again a bit underwhelming, although it was cool to see Greer in his best man role and Lt. James in her waitress/ex girlfriend role.
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
    There was a second paramedic next to TJ in the scene where he faints in the clothing shop. I have no idea who she is, yet everyone else in Scott's hallucination was a member of the crew. I would find it strange that they would use a random stand in when he's hallucinating about the crew and there's still other female crewmembers he could dream about. Is it someone we can/should know?

I figured it might be a manifestation of the alien entity interfacing with his brain or something. I also thought the same about his dad who kept saying everything would be allright. In hindsight none of this played out and the whole earth storyline was yet again a bit underwhelming, although it was cool to see Greer in his best man role and Lt. James in her waitress/ex girlfriend role.
    Not everyone in Scott's vision were crew members, only the important ones. The movie actors aren't anyone we know.

Comment

BAG's sister.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Franklin in disguise.

Comment

like the other people have said... But i think the movie actors were probably their stunt doubles. Because they looked like them pretty well. lol
          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Ive seen her before.. shes an SGU extra as well...
            sigpic

Comment

I thought at first that the guy fitting Scott for a suit was Riley. How funny would that be!

Comment

I have a rather crazy idea....maybe it was Destiny itself

An dream avatar of sorts of the ship.. a helpfull figure whos help comes from the background (in reality stops at planets where there is something they need, locks out dangerous planets)

I know it's probably just my imagination running wild, but I thought it was an interesting idea.
                4 easy steps how to make people hate you
                Spoiler:
                Ignore them
                Spoiler:
                talk bad about them behind their backs
                Spoiler:
                Use lots of spoiler tags
                Spoiler:
                Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

She's one of the marines. I remember noticing her a bunch of time because she was pretty cute.

She's the female marine on the team that went to the Obelisk planet. She's been in a few episodes.

These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

it could have been any number of people on the Destiny that haven't been focused on
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I suspect it is Cole. They are not just random people, I notice several people who watched the movie are the crew members.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                        There was a second paramedic next to TJ in the scene where he faints in the clothing shop. I have no idea who she is, yet everyone else in Scott's hallucination was a member of the crew. I would find it strange that they would use a random stand in when he's hallucinating about the crew and there's still other known female crewmembers he could dream about. Is it someone we can/should know.
                        Maybe it was the Lucia alliance medic. Either that, or one of the few other random females we have in the crew, who helped out TJ during one of her medical emergencies.

Comment

Its someone they're intending to red-shirt (in the Star Trek sense, not the NCAA sense ) in a future episode.

They stuck her in Scott's dream so that later, when we watch Cloverdale on reruns during hiatus, we'll go "oh snap! thats lieutenant X, the one that died on the Popcorn Planet while they were trying to establish dramatic tension!"

Comment

At first glimpse, I thought it was Wray's girlfriend (I just saw quickly the curly hair), but pausing the frame, I see she doesn't really look like her. (and besides, How could Scott know her?)

Comment

Other than she looks blond, it almost reminds me of Ginn

Comment

Working...
                              X