Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Chloe's blood have saved Riley?

Just wondering?

I doubt it. This was about antibodies against a pathogen. Chloe's blood hasn't been implied to have nanobot like surgical capacities.
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

No way. Even quick healing would not have helped Riley by the time they reached the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Skygate View Post
        Just wondering?
        Riley was not ill/infected. He was losing too much blood and was pinned in/blocked in the shuttle. Do not see how her blood could have helped him. Chloe or the Blues are not immortal (remember? Rush killed one)
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I don't think so. One was a infection from a foreign organism and the other was stress to certain organs
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
            I doubt it. This was about antibodies against a pathogen. Chloe's blood hasn't been implied to have nanobot like surgical capacities.
            It could have possibly removed the build-up of toxins in his bloodstream and probably made an emergency surgery and quick cauterization more viable.

I guess it depends on how close the damage was near to the spine and quickly the bleed-out would have been.

Comment

No. Riley was simply pinned under a lot of rubble. The extent of his injuries was unknown, however one could surmise it was an artery. Now if the rubble was preventing Riley from bleeding out, it would also prevent Chloes blood from saving the day.

BTW Chloes blood? common thats a horrible plot device. Who thinks up this nonsense?
              sigpic

Comment

Chloe's blood appears to have uber healing properties so who knows? Coupled with a bit of the anesthetic venom from the squigglers and Greer setting about with the bonesaw Riley may have made it. I miss Riley. Who else will lock and encode the chevrons so fairly as dearly departed Riley?
                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

It does make one wonder whether or not Chloe would ever be able to regenerate lost limbs. If so, perhaps the on-going food shortage could be averted...

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

No way, very different circumstances.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                      It does make one wonder whether or not Chloe would ever be able to regenerate lost limbs. If so, perhaps the on-going food shortage could be averted...

regards,
                      G.
                      Donner? Donner... party of 87 for dinner?

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

regards,
                        G.
                        Wrong TV show. Dibs on the yummy parts.

Comment

regards,
                          G.
                          Fried leg.. Fried leg. Get your fried leg here..

Comment

Even with the insane regeneration property's they couldnt have freed him from the wreck in time for the next jump.... blame Rush for that.

Comment

The extent of Chloe's regenerative powers can only be guessed at this point. She can survive a gunshot wound but perhaps not dismemberment, which was what Riley was potentially facing on top of the crushed bones and internal bleeding.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X