No announcement yet.

Could Chloe's blood have saved Riley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to say without further testing, but if Chloe cut her arm out maybe it could grow back?

Comment

Maybe it could have helped... but not much.
      It'd make amputating his legs a more viable option, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
        Hard to say without further testing, but if Chloe cut her arm out maybe it could grow back?
        Would be difficult to justify such a test... Maybe she can be the next one to stick her arm in the event horizon to delay the count down clock. Clock blocker! LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by Skygate View Post
          Just wondering?
          unless her blood can stop bleeding and repairs badly damged limbs .. no
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I wonder if it is like the nannites that Niem infected wier with.. See how quickly they repaired Wier in SGA season 4..

Comment

I think that the pathogen could at least have stopped the bleeding. Rush knows that a 4 hours FTL travel is not enough to place the gate out of reach. If he had revealed it. And stopped the ship again.
              sigpic
              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                Chloe's blood appears to have uber healing properties so who knows? Coupled with a bit of the anesthetic venom from the squigglers and Greer setting about with the bonesaw Riley may have made it. I miss Riley. Who else will lock and encode the chevrons so fairly as dearly departed Riley?
                I miss him too. Could Chloe's blood have saved him? Well, if TPTB want it to and sent her back in time ...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                  I think that the pathogen could at least have stopped the bleeding. Rush knows that a 4 hours FTL travel is not enough to place the gate out of reach. If he had revealed it. And stopped the ship again.
                  Assuming the "Blues" are still tracking Destiny, I suspect they will come upon the crashed shuttle. There's lots of Riley still there for them to do *something*...

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

theres that whole blood type problem that could kill him, but i suppose some anti viral or anti bacterial could be made that way, just depends on what it was in his blood

Comment

Working...
                    X