Describe a kino in two words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Describe a kino in two words

I read somewhere (it's possible one of the stargate guys said) that the kino is a flying malp.

I disagree with that description because i think the kino resembles a webcam which is why i call it a flying webcam as opposed to flying malp.

Anyone else got their own descriptions for the kino.

Flighty McTestical

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      Flighty McTestical
      That wasn't quite the response i had in mind or was expecting but kudos to you for making me lol

Comment

Convenient Plot Device?
        Oh damn thats three
        Flying malp is a good description because it sends back information like atmosphere, temperature, and other useful stuff a malp does. Far more advanced than a webcam

Comment

round and

Comment

Camera Ball..................or Ball Camera..........depending which one you prefer.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

flying malp
              I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

flying disco

Comment

Flying camera

Comment

flying camera.

Comment

voyeur eye
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Mechanical Watermellon.
                        When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

A thing.
                          We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
                          —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
                          —Ricky Gervais

Comment

flying MALP
                            I think the malp description sums it up perfectly

M.A.L.P.
                            "Mobile Analytic Laboratory Probe." The M.A.L.P. is the first device to emerge on new worlds the S.G.C. and Atlantis access. It is capable of detecting temperature, analyze oxygen and transmit video feeds, as well as determine whether or not a D.H.D. is present.
                            Jack O'Neill - "Hammond is insisting SG-1 needs a sociopolitical nerd to offset our overwhelming coolness."

Comment

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Kino
                              I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X