Chloe & Scott the end is starting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe & Scott the end is starting..

I predict that the Scott will soon dump Chloe, she made of saved him but she took him off the team. He may start to resent her..& now what about James..

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Yeah. He is really mad that he is not dead.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

whose to say what is worse; death by space corral or loosing your humanity through a genetic mutation / metamorphosis?

It would be kinda kick ass if Scott started transforming into a brundlefly-esque monstrosity and had to be put down with a shotgun to the noggin.
      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I see him not getting his hero moment now...

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
          whose to say what is worse; death by space corral or loosing your humanity through a genetic mutation / metamorphosis?

It would be kinda kick ass if Scott started transforming into a brundlefly-esque monstrosity and had to be put down with a shotgun to the noggin.
          He has not lost his humanity yet. Curing is not yet hopeless
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Curing is not yet hopeless
            And you know this how?
            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

While I want the Chloe/Scott relationship to end, I don't see it happening any time soon.

I can see him being upset that she lied about being cured, but that the fact that she risked herself to save him will in fact bring them closer.

If you look at them objectivly; these are two people who think they are in love with each other, but who have no idea what that truly is/means.

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

And you know this how?
                Common sense in that they haven't tried everything.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

And you know this how?
                  Heh, he/she doesn't, {snip}.

And despite how I feel about the two, I'm not so sure it's over. They are clearly going for the standard Hollywood romance angle here. If it was at all realistic, Scott would have dumped Chloe by now, or she would have dumped him. Basic relationship knowledge shows that relationships that start highly emotionally, physically, and hot and heavy, will end once things cool down. I only attributed them sticking together mainly because Chloe is seeking to replace daddy, and Scott doesn't have many options {mod snip} while he's stuck on the ship.

But yeah, Hollywood romance, which I suppose is why the whole plot line is boring to me. TRUE LOVE CONQUERS ALL! (pss, that's a cliche out-of-place plot line in a "darker, edgier, more realistic series"). Of course, I've said it would benefit them both greatly if they did break up. Chloe would be able to more fully stand on her own two feet, and Scott would have to come to terms with how he's treated women like James. He hasn't been called to point for his behavior in that regard, yet.
                  Last edited by TameFarrar; 27 October 2010, 08:41 AM. Reason: opinions on other fans OT/vulgar and inappropriate

Comment

What happens when the entire crew needs to be infected to keep on living (if they aren't already)? Making going home an impossibility? Maybe then Rush can stop keeping secrets and they can start doing something as a team / crew.

Besides we already knew that Scott was likely to get infected anyway, since he's shared a bed for half the series. Meanwhile the blue army is growing. Baby blueberries to come soon me thinks.

Comment

Common sense in that they haven't tried everything.
                      Ah right okay so you havent a scooby doo same as the rest of us then.

Comment

...the worst thing would be if the finale of sg:u would be chloe and scott getting married..uh think of that, i hope that this is not their great Plan!
                        sigpic

Comment

So Scott is going to resent her for allowing a monster killer alien to sting her, using herself as a ginnie pig, so that she could remain on the dangerous planet longer than she had to in order to save his life? That makes sense, I know I would rather be dead and would resent whoever saved my life in a situation like that!

You know who looked really ticked off? Eli! If looks could kill...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            So Scott is going to resent her for allowing a monster killer alien to sting her, using herself as a ginnie pig, so that she could remain on the dangerous planet longer than she had to in order to save his life? That makes sense, I know I would rather be dead and would resent whoever saved my life in a situation like that!

You know who looked really ticked off? Eli! If looks could kill...
                            I think any ill feelings on Scott's part will have to do with the face that she hid that she was still under blue influence.

@SupremeLegate
                            Apogee Institute
                            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Yeah. He is really mad that he is not dead.
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                              X