Any thoughts on who Wray called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any thoughts on who Wray called

Not quite sure if I needed spoilers but I added them anyway.

In the scene where Wray called somebody to get Eli's mother on Destiny, any idea who she called, Gen. O'Neill, someone at IOA or Pentagon? What are your thoughts.

Just wondering because she seemed quite sure she could make it happen, and she was right.
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

I'm thinking it was her boss, Strom (Carlo Rota's character, who has sadly been absent since Life). I definitely don't think it was O'Neill.

Comment

no clue but i'm glad she got upset while talking to person. she might be billions of lights from earth but she still got her ioa powers
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

She called me, it was a strange conversation. it went like this:
        Me: Hello?
        Wray: I know it's beyond her clearance. You're just going to have to make an exception. He unlocked the ninth chevron; he's quite possibly the most important person on that crew. We need him to be emotionally healthy, focussed.
        Me:Huh? Who is this?
        Wray: You know what? I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Make this happen.
        Me:Ok.....
        (she hanged up then))

Comment

Working...
        X