No announcement yet.

Which Goa'uld is your favourite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful thread! Anyone know why I can't vote in the thread?

Comment

Maybe because you're still a probie? I don't know exactly what restrictions you have, but that would be my guess.

I know it's annoying with the delayed posts, but just post and hang in there, you'll be allowed to participate fully eventually!
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Hey, welcome tiaf!
        sigpic
        Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Yaaaaaaay, I was allowed to vote now

Comment

Ba'al definitely. He's just so cool, especially in his guise as a financier. And that sexy accent of his can't hurt. If I had to serve one Goa'uld, I'd choose Ba'al...

Imhotep was only in one episode, but he's rather memorable nevertheless. Plain devious!
            sigpic

Comment

Baal, he was awesome!

Comment

Anubis bc he was tied to the ancients in some way.

Comment

Wait NERUS is up! How do I re-vote? It says I can't vote...

Also, Anubis345, why'd you change your sig from "Anubis for president" blah blah blah. That was really funny.

Comment

Just kickin' the thread! What Goa'uld do you guys like? Vote! Remember you can vote for more than one!

Comment

Tickling the thread to get more votes
                      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Really? 16 votes for Hathor?

I voted for Sokar, Anubis and Ba'al.
                        sigpic
                        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Hathor is cool! I voted for her (some time ago) as well as Amaunet, Apophis, and Osiris!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                            vote for 12! I can't help it including "Other" mainly for Caldwell's Goa'uld (I'm still convinced he was Goa'ulded for much of the first part of season 2, he was just good at playing the part).
                            I liked his as a Goa'uld (Caldwell) I wish they had somehow kept him on as a Goa'uld!
                            sigpic
                            [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Baal, hands down. He's just a more complex character than most Goa'ulds and fun to watch (okay, he's also hot and has a sexy accent. Bite me.)

But I voted for Osiris too! I really like Anna-Louise's queenly performance.

Comment

I like all the Goa'uld! Most, anyway. The only ones I am not so fond of are Anubis, Ba'al, and Bynarr
                                sigpic
                                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Working...
                                X