No announcement yet.

Which Goa'uld is your favourite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have a soft spot for Selkhet as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Ba'al is by FAR the best. Hes got styyyyle and moves! Best ever!

Comment

I like Ba'al the best, but Apophis is awesome too.
        My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Is there a multiple option, because I pretty much liked most of them. I guess my favorite male would have to be Apophis (Ba'al is up there too) and I liked Camulus on more of a shallow level. Klorel is also another favorite (and imo could have been used more). I also liked Yu because he seemed to be partial to SG-1 on several occasions. I really can't decide what Female I liked the most but Hathor and Amaunet are up there. Nirti was cool as a ruthless one as well considering she liked to experiment on people no matter who/what they were.
          Last edited by Reseph(Shed); 09 December 2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

You can vote for multiple, yes, absolutely. It is hard to chose from the awesomeness!
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I have to vote for Ba' al and Anubis ^^
              Ba' al because he(it) is funny and Anubis because he(it) really frightens and is rather mysterious, I find.
              sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Anubis, Apophis, and Hathor <3
                sigpic
                A Serpent Guard, a Horus Guard and a Setesh Guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent Guard's eyes glow, the Horus Guard's beak glistens, the Setesh Guard's... nose drips.

Comment

My favourite is Ba'al - I like his looks and his voice, one reason why I like The Quest.
                  CARPE DIEM
                  ANJA

Comment

Apophis and Baal are my favourite Goa,uld

Comment

I really liked Amaunet’s clothes as well as the emotional storyline for Daniel and Sha’re
                      Ra would be another of my favorites, Jaye Davidson was great in the role.
                      Ba’al was also a fun character and Cliff Simon was really good in the role too.

Comment

Colonel Caldwell, who had been goa'ulded.

Comment

I had to pick two.

Apophis because he did over the top so well. Great outfits.

Ba'al because he did smug so well.

Comment

I definitely liked Apophis best, he was just the perfect level of never wavering arrogance lol - his expressions were priceless!

Surprised so many picked Ba'al - what do you considering his stand out episode?
                            sigpic
                            signature art by lunasera

Comment

Right now it is Ba’al. I did like Sokar for a while. When I had a car I had my vanity plate say Sokar. Alas when I lost my job I lost my Sokar car.

Ba’al’s host is so hot. Though I would not want to date a Goa’uld due to high risk of becoming a host to a consort of that Gou’uld. Now to picture a book called 50 Shades of Ba’al (I have not read 50 shades of gray though, but 50 shades of Ba’al sounds better I guess?)
                              Hello
                              I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Why can't I vote?

Comment

Working...
                                X