• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Resurgence' (210) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210

The crew's new-found control over Destiny's flight path introduces new risks when they find themselves in the middle of a war between two races.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 11:30 PM.

the ori said never stray from the path or you will be destroyed guess rush didn't read those mission files.

destiny's in rough shape
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

From a long time lurker whose watched every single episode of SG1 Atlantis and SGU, I gotta say, this one is the best.... as long as the next episode can live up to 75% of the epic ness of this one!

Comment

Best SGU Episode ever. Did give us questions to asked: what happened to the seed ship? What did Chloe do?

Comment

And now we wait forever to see how everyone manages to not die. Ten bucks says Chloe saved them.

More specifically, excellent. Guess "Visitation" was a breather for this. Surprise return, evil robot ships, crazy alien Chloe with knockout action, and Rush trying to give a pep talk. What more could you want?

Comment

best episode ever!!!!! Like robot Chloe, and Telford's return

Comment

Wow!!! What a badass ep. The back half of this season is going to be exciting and entertaining.

Comment

I volunteer to start the countdown thread

Comment

Well I got a feeling Telford will be staying on the destiny for good. I really hope if SGU gets renewed they can update LDP from recurring to Regular. Make it a regular 9 Cast member show.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                    but there's no date to countdown to ii think
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

What an excellent episode. The first half was a little slow, but the 2nd half made up for it. What a surprise meeting up with Telford, but I had a feeling we would see that ship again. Now Chloe seems to be getting worse and worse, should be interesting what happens to her character.

I loved the little pep talk Rush gave Eli, at first it seemed heartless but it was really sincere in a Rush kind of way, lol.

So, a very strong cliffhanger, should be interesting how they get out of this mess. Really would stink if the show is cancelled after it has raised the bar. oh well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        Usually countdown threads need some kind of endgame of when the season returns. We can't count to infinity
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

i... i dont even know where to start!

Telford's back!
                          Awesomeness watching the bridge lower for battle and then drop down more screens
                          Finally a badass enemy!
                          wtf Chloe?
                          Varro is finally trustworthy!
                          Shuttle is perdy now that its new! I'm warming up to it, hated it before!
                          Yay for a third suit!
                          Rush pep talk was.. different.

Frigging awesome. This better cement a third season, go ratings go!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            What an excellent episode. The first half was a little slow, but the 2nd half made up for it. What a surprise meeting up with Telford, but I had a feeling we would see that ship again. Now Chloe seems to be getting worse and worse, should be interesting what happens to her character.

I loved the little pep talk Rush gave Eli, at first it seemed heartless but it was really sincere in a Rush kind of way, lol.

So, a very strong cliffhanger, should be interesting how they get out of this mess. Really would stink if the show is cancelled after it has raised the bar. oh well.
                            which is still heartless
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

How will Chloe save the day??? Are the Ursini's friendly or not? Telford is back. Awesome!! Who is better at talking to Eli about revenge than Rush. Will the seed ship get destroyed?

Comment

Working...
                              X