This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    It's funny, I read that in completely the opposite way. He was coming over all military-experienced-dude and she's like, "Yeah, don't talk. That's not what you're here for, toy boy!" She's the smart one, he's the bedwarmer in my version of events
    Hmm... interesting. I can safely say that I like your view better than mine .

Comment

10 is not enough for me
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

I would give it 1 -- easily the worst episode so far.
        Plot: 0
        Action: 0
        Character development: 0
        SciFi content: 0
        Stargate theme fit: 0
        Drama: 1

All it did was to kill off a bunch of secondary characters who have been written off the show for a while anyways.

It beats me why people think the uptick in ratings had anything to do with this show. People tuned in before they knew what they are going to see. The rating increase is the result of the previous week's great malice episode. I predict a significant drop for next week as a consequence of this bad episode.

Comment

Originally posted by zsozso View Post
          I would give it 1 -- easily the worst episode so far.
          Plot: 0
          Action: 0
          Character development: 0
          SciFi content: 0
          Stargate theme fit: 0
          Drama: 1

All it did was to kill off a bunch of secondary characters who have been written off the show for a while anyways.

It beats me why people think the uptick in ratings had anything to do with this show. People tuned in before they knew what they are going to see. The rating increase is the result of the previous week's great malice episode. I predict a significant drop for next week as a consequence of this bad episode.
          OK, this is something we can argue about... BTW, do you even know what sci-fi is?
          Last edited by Nikec3; 25 November 2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I gave it a 6. It resolved the ' Faith ' storyline, but raised too many questions than answers- something I didn't like from Lost as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikec3 View Post
              OK, this is somethink we can argue about... BTW, do you even know what sci-fi is?
              I want to know how their is no plot. Crew members returning from a planet in another galaxy and dying seems like a story.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I want to know how their is no plot. Crew members returning from a planet in another galaxy and dying seems like a story.
                And I thought TJ and her baby being resolved ( sort of ), and the Greer <-> Chloe and Greer <-> Scott scenes were some nice bits character development. Greer had quite a few good moments this episode in fact.

After the last 3 episodes, which were all great, I already anticipated this episode to be less interesting, especially because I knew it was about the Faith people. I was pleasantly suprised to say the least. Actually the "I'm already dead" stuff gave me a feeling like the Sixth sense ^^

Comment

I give it a 1

And it gets a one because the episode was just to give back Destiny a shuttle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacdru View Post
                    I give it a 1

And it gets a one because the episode was just to give back Destiny a shuttle.
                    This screams for a "no shuttles for destiny" - campaign

Acting performances, aesthetics, plot and writing do not matter at all though? Just because this episode served ( a slightly obvious ) purpose in the greater scheme of things ( getting a shuttle ) it deserves a 1? I won't try to convince you otherwise as it's your vote, I just find that to be a bit... narrowminded.

I gave it an 8. I had expected less after the last 3 episodes and when we knew it was about the Faith people, but I was really pleasantly suprised. I liked the story and found their death on the planet and on destiny to have quite dramatic and macarbe qualities. I dig that stuff.

Comment

Gave it a 7. Glad to see those stupid people who stayed behind got what they deserved.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

If i could vote i would give it a low rating, this episode was too slow and too much soap. I fell asleep twice watching and had to replay, nothing interesting happened. If it was just a question of getting a shuttle again, i could think of many other (more exciting) ways of getting one.

Comment

i give it a 10. i thought it was very entertaining, and gave me a lot to think and wonder about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikec3 View Post
                            OK, this is something we can argue about... BTW, do you even know what sci-fi is?
                            That should be a pre-requisite for posting in a Stargate forum. I don't think it is worth your time to pursue it any further. It'll only kill your brain cells.

Comment

I gave it a five. I never got really excited with the episode. I would have been much more pleased if the shuttle had reverted to its previous state (thus requiring repairs and being out of commission for a few episodes). The Ron and Chloe stuff was pretty good. Hopefully the closure Chloe was going for with the goodbyes means they are going to speed that plotline up some.

I do however reserve the right to reduce this episode to a zero if the Faith planet people return yet again is somesort of fashion other than flashbacks.

Comment

I voted a 6. It wasn't that bad an episode but I got a filler feeling + cheasy way to introduce a shuttle. Basically the writers should get on with progressing the main storyline and what's happening on screen should reflect that.

Not a good idea to do an episode like this after a string of truly great episodes. Silly, silly, silly...
                                I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X