Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very good episode, but not as good as Trial and Error, Awakening and The Greater Good. IMHO, Robert Knepper's talent was wasted on an underused character with almost absent story arc. If I could vote, I'd give the episode 7 out of ten.

Still, it's a consistently solid season so far. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us regarding Ginn's return. Hope it's not flashbacks, dreams or something like that.

Comment

This would have to be my favorite episode, beating out the time-travel episode from Season 1.

It's bittersweet though because I'll tune in next week and it won't be as good :3

Comment

This Episode is right up there with how SGU should be, everything after Cloverdale (imho == stinker) has been totally AWESOME!! And guess what, I'm seeing the next Episode as being in line with all of these, I wont talk about it, but if you saw the trailer; these are the episodes we need. Keep Spreading the Word SGU has gotten significantly better (Not saying I didn't like the other episodes [minus Cloverdale]) and people who discontinued watching should really RETHINK that decision!!
        sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Last week a 9, this week 9.4 rounded down to 9, excellent work Mr. Cooper.

Comment

I eighted it. Was one excellent episode, yes, but there has to be room for improvement.

You guys still bickering about SGU not being SGA/SG1? I certainly hope for some SG1A-ish episodes, but I'm glad they won't make up for the entire series. Stargate mostly was earth-humans traveling through galaxies and saving poor, under-developed english speaking medieval people, which I did actually enjoy a lot. But with SGU I'm hoping for some really new and odd aliens, not just another history lesson.
            Any sufficiently advanced race is indistinguishable from god.

(..to any insufficiently advanced race)

Comment

For me, the perfect episode doesn't exist. But this one is very close. 9.

Comment

a 10 for me - just loved it
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

<Snipped reply to OT post >

Great episode, I gave it a nine.
                  I liked Trial and Error the best so far, but the latest three episodes have all been very good.
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 November 2010, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I loved this episode
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

it would of been a 10 if they didnt kill Ginn off, she could of had an amazing storyline, but the rest of it was perfect , carlyle was great Eli was good, and hopefully chloe will be having more stuff to do since she might be starting to control it. i rated it 9
                      ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

I decided to go with a 9 for this one; I like "The Greater Good" better, and gave that episode a 10.

I really did like this episode - the scenery was wonderful, and, because I managed (for once!) to remain relatively unspoiled, the alien herd creatures were a complete surprise when they showed up, which was great. Loved attacking your enemy with a stampede - shows us all once again that you don't always need brawn (or to be a great shot) when you have brain. I actually really liked that Rush didn't suddenly turn into an action hero with great gun skills - he used the skills he had to kill Simeon.

I want to give a shout out to the actress who plays Dr. Park - she was great - I really believed her fear, and her shaky but damn brave "It's ok, it's ok, go back" when Rush said he didn't have the tools to disarm the mine was hard to hear. I'm very glad she didn't blow up.
                        sigpic
                        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Yes, I agree, Lisa Park was great in this episode! Rush, too.
                          I voted a 9 like I did with the Greater good not perfect but pretty darn good.
                          Yes, I agree the
                          Spoiler:
                          stampede at the end I wasn't expecting.

I also like Scott's talk with Rush-I'm liking Scott's charactar more and more.
                          And Young's talk with Eli.

Comment

Absolutely amazing episode! Honestly this series is really hitting it's stride. Gotta freaking love Robert Knepper, in my opinion the guy is always the perfect villain which is why I was very disappointed by how little he was used up until this episode it was kind of a waste. However this episode was absolutely amazing the last three episodes imo represent the greatest back-to-back trilogy of episodes in the entire run of all the Stargate shows.

Comment

I voted 6.5 in the review thread. 6 here. It's an above average episode, but nothing special. I grade higher every episodes of season 2, IIRthemC, beside Pathogen.
                              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

This ep was between an 8 and a 9. I felt generous so I gave it a 9. I gave last week's a 7.

I think it could have been better overall, but the individual character moments were great.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X