Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the episode where Rush stops being a jerk and finally begins trusting others. The whole revelation of Destiny was mind blowing. The suggestion that the Big Bang was artifically created is indescribile that I remember thinking how awesome it was going to be to see the solving of this mystery. Sadly I was wrong when the show was cancelled. I am still annoyed to this day that we never learned the answer to the background radiation mystery. It sounded so cool. The bridge being revealed I always thought was too lightly. After Rush secret was being exposed I thought more people would be ticked off at him. But its something that is just looked over. I can understand Young given how Rush saved his life when they jumped ship. But the others of Destiny seemed mad at first but just ignored it. Should of havd more tension. Finally I loved how this episode hints at future development. We see the Ursini and their heavy battle damage. It leaves us to question what caused it. The beauty of this episode to me is we learn a little bit more about the Ursini but are still left with more question about what damanged this ship.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

It's good to see all these comments on here. I thought no one liked this show

Yes finally someone caught up to sneaky Rush, it should have happened a few episodes ago ...

Comment

Nice episode all around. Eli gets the girl for a little while. To bad he had to see her tonguing Rush. The secret is out and Rush still lives. What oh what will they do now that they have control. Probably get themselves in trouble.

You know Eli's reaction makes it seems like they don't sign over their bodies for stone travel. If note some raping has been going on.

Comment

Working...
        X