• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Greater Good' (207) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207

When Young and Rush are trapped on an abandoned alien ship, Rush has Amanda Perry brought on board in an attempt to steer Destiny to them while keeping his secret.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 11:25 PM.

Yes, yes, and more yes. Talk about epic. Rush's secret is exposed, Simeon is making plans, the bridge is being run by everyone. Lots of fun to be had.

Comment

best ep of SGU thus far.

i loved eli's reaction to the bridge i couldn't believe him of all people freaked out.

i honestly hope rush and young are going to get along now. after all this time it would be nice to see a new dynamic
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Why was Simone allowed to walk freely on the ship to begin with ? & he better not survive past next week. I am not talking about being left alive on that planet. I am talking about him dying. Next week better be the last we see of him & him dead

Comment

ginn noooo!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
            Why was Simone allowed to walk freely on the ship to begin with ? & he better not survive past next week. I am not talking about being left alive on that planet. I am talking about him dying. Next week better be the last we see of him & him dead
            I don't know how he escaped at the end but Simeon has always had a guard with him before.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I don't know how he escaped at the end but Simeon has always had a guard with him before.
              Well he better end up dead & the dead Rush likes. Being left alive on that planet is to nice even for him. Why he was left alone to begin with I don't get. He better end up just dead

Comment

WoW!!

That's all I'm gonna say about this Episode it's my favorite by far, and I think With the momentum that carried over from (S02E06) Trial and Error and the Momentum/Suspense Carried out at the end of the Episode going into (S02E08) Malice, I think this is gonna be Hard to beat, these three Episodes are totally AWESOME!!

What do you ALL Think??
                sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  stupid weak guards

Comment

i think the official discussion thread might hold some answers

Comment

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
                      ginn noooo!!
                      And Mandy too

I really liked this episode but now I'm depressed
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I bet he overtook his one guard. I expect to see his guard dead or seriously incapacitated.

Comment

What an ending is all I can really say... I don't think I've ever been as annoyed at an ending of any show ever! (In a really good way)

Comment

I wonder if this will pretty much have the crew end up putting the rest of The Lucian Alliance on the next liveable planet ? No one would want to work with any of them or trust them after this

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                              I wonder if this will pretty much have the crew end up putting the rest of The Lucian Alliance on the next liveable planet ? No one would want to work with any of them or trust them after this
                              all the LA members have worked with the destiny crew except t-bag

Comment

Working...
                              X