Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will not let me vote but if I could I would give it a 7.my favorite of season two is aftermath. it's like Eli said checking out a seed ship is really incredible. and also meating another alien race. tonight's 11/2/10 episode looks pretty good to.
    Spoiler:
    No one expected to see those blue aliens again.

Comment

The episode was much better than I thought it would be. It's a good 8.
      sigpic

Comment

2 - It was a pretty bad ep IMO.
        sigpic

Comment

I gave it an 8!

It was an absorbing episode that drew me in for the 45 minutes (thank goodness for PVR, I can jump through the ads!!).

If we didn't know the characters then what would be the point of the adventures! I like to know why situations are faced the way they are. This episode added more food for thought, and continued to add to the layers of characters and their interaction with each other through adversity.

I would like to think that SGU continues on with this process and gives me a jaw dropping moment that will make an episode a 10 for me.

Comment

I gave it a four. I don't know how else to describe this episode, other than to say it's kind of like driving by a car accident on your way to work. You can't help but look at/watch the accident/episode. But, just because you can't help but stare, that doesn't mean the car accident is a good thing.
            The only thing that saved it from me giving it a ZERO was the somewhat clever assignment of the SGU crew into the small town roles. Rush, for example, as justice of the peace, is just so delightfully twisted, I had to give it a point there. Oh, and the ending was semi-cool. Other than that, Meh. Boring. A long way to go for the "revelation" that Chloe's blood heals. That coulda been a 5 minute footnote in another ep.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X