X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTE! How would you rate 'Cloverdale?'

Hey SGU fans!

This week we're testing out the idea of using GateWorld Forum polls to vote on episodes (which end up being calculated into the "Fan Rating" on the site). Please give it a click!

A 10 vote means it's outstanding, one of the very best of SGU.

A 5 vote means it's just "fair," middle-of-the-road.

A 1 vote is terrible, relative to other SGU episodes -- one of the worst of the show's run.

Please do not vote 1's or 10's every single week. The aim is to rate episodes relative to this series as a whole. Poll results (and the Fan Rating) should help to rank episodes relative to one another.
    10 - Outstanding
    8.88%
    13.02%
    19.53%
    9.47%
    10.06%
    5 - Fair
    7.10%
    5.92%
    5.33%
    4.73%
    1 - Poor
    15.98%

i voted a 10 because i feel it is the best so far this season, felt like time, and like SGA's "The Real World"

Comment

I liked this episode. I would probably give it a 7.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I gave it a 6. Not great. Not bad.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I was cut between a 7 and an 8. After all, it is supposed to be relative to other SGU episodes, and I don't think Season 1 goes beyond a 6 or 7 at any time, and this was better than season 1 i think.
          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

7 seeign rush like he was in season 1 made this ep enjoyable.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I gave it a 6. Not great. Not bad.
              Same.

Comment

Gave it an 8
                sigpic

Comment

they should have gone with 5 choices instead of 10... look how spread out they all are
                  Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

I changed my rating to an 8/10. Great episode, got caught up in it a bit, which affected my opinion off it. I was letdown with the previous episode, so that's one of the reasons why I got so caught up in it. After some time to pass, and currently watching it over again, I definitely realize it isn't the best so far, but still good.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                    and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I was going to say 7 then went with 8 because the episode surprised me in positive ways.

Comment

I gave it an eight. I didn't expect to laugh this episode. Greer needs his flamethrower more often.

Comment

I only liked the last 10 minutes of this episode. I don't think the writing or the actual episode was bad but personally it's not what I wanted Nor is it what I want to see. So far for a season and a half this was my least liked episode

5/10

Comment

Gave it a 6. Meh. First time I can say Stargate Atlantis did a concept better than SGU... In "The Real World" I actually felt like it could be possible that Atlantis was all dream. That's a stand-out episode. In this one I felt like the two "realities" had no relevance to one another. I was VERY interested in both of them, and wished that I could just watch both separately. Jumping back and forth ruined both. The end with Chloe infecting Scott to save him was extremely predictable. Worst of the season.

Comment

This was the worst SGU episode to date, i fast forwarded through 25% of it. Never before Have i fast forwarded through ANY SG.

Honestly, Im not sure why I even tune in anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X