Own a piece of Defying Gravity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Own a piece of Defying Gravity!

Hey, gang! I just wanted to pass this along to any and all Defying Gravity fans on GateWorld forum. Propworx, the company that has brought you the Stargate and Battlestar Galactica auctions, is bringing you Defying Gravity next!

Propworx is proud to our upcoming Defying Gravity auctions. Over the next 6 weeks we will offer over 600 original props, costumes and set pieces from the short-lived science fiction series. From original hero costumes, props, set decoration, artwork and blueprints we have something for every fan!

Auctions start this Sunday on eBay, so check out Propworx.com this week for updates and info. These auctions will run concurrently with our Stargate auctions and will be listed under our Propworx account.

Furthermore, every week we will have one blog a day (Monday through Friday) featuring the top items we feel are worthy of mention, as well as information on what the item is made of, where it was used, and exclusive high-quality photos.

I wondering if the blue prints for Antares will be going up for sell.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Defying-Gravity-...#ht_2348wt_891

I would not of thought those be so heavily contested.
    I am glad at least some of the schematics an art works have been posted up.
    Now if only I can find a job in the next week then I can buy some of the lovely stuff they are selling.

Anyone knows how well the items are presented, for instant are the schematics laminated or framed or just sent in a tube.
    Last edited by knowles2; 25 October 2010, 06:33 AM.

Comment

I will ask for you about the blueprints!

As for the items themselves, an item will come with everything it says it will in the production and technical descriptions. It will be your job to frame it, mount it, or display it however you want

Comment

OKay thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X