Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4.0 DVD not-quite announcement

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Eur...-point-0/14584

Oh dear, another bloody half-season release. Looks like I'll be skipping this release too
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Why do they do that? Honestly.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

- Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

To weedle more money outta folks I never buy half seasons.
        sigpic

Comment

My mom didn't raise a fool. I'm not buying either.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

me neither! fancy that
            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

arrrrgggg, half seasons are so annoying
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                To weedle more money outta folks I never buy half seasons.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                X