No announcement yet.

All Dogs Go to Heaven (608)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something else that just crossed my mind: Didn't Azazel say waaaaay back in Season 2 that demons can't resurrect people unless a deal is made? So wouldn't we need someone to make a deal in order to get Sam out of the cage? Even if he is an exception (since he wasn't really dead) we need a deal to get Samuel back form the dead.

Maybe one of the Cambells did it, I wonder if we will find out during the course of the season
    In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Yeah...I felt sorry for Lucky in the end as well.
      He just looked so sad and broken as he trotted off (having returned to dog form).
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jaemal View Post
        Something else that just crossed my mind: Didn't Azazel say waaaaay back in Season 2 that demons can't resurrect people unless a deal is made? So wouldn't we need someone to make a deal in order to get Sam out of the cage? Even if he is an exception (since he wasn't really dead) we need a deal to get Samuel back form the dead.

Maybe one of the Cambells did it, I wonder if we will find out during the course of the season
        That is a good point. But I was rewatching 'All Hell Breaks Loose' today, and I remembered that back when John made his deal, Azazel said he couldn't bring people back from the dead (I assumed he needed to find a Crossroads or a reaper to do it), but then when he was possessing Graps Campbell in 1973, he was able to bring John back instantly.

So maybe the way Sam and Samuel came back is either a minor oversight on the part of the writers, so there will be some new twist to the established order or resurrections.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          He just looked so sad and broken as he trotted off (having returned to dog form).
          Yeah...that's sortta the look my dog gives me when I go to work. But then he's really excited when I get home.
          sigpic

Comment

why does Crowley need Sam and Dean to capture supernatural beings? Isn't Crowley not able to capture these beings on his own? or with his minions? did I missed something?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancavge View Post
              why does Crowley need Sam and Dean to capture supernatural beings? Isn't Crowley not able to capture these beings on his own? or with his minions? did I missed something?
              That is a good question...and I don't think its been addressed...other than Crowley has Sam's soul and the boys are doing it to get the soul back.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ancavge View Post
                Crowley has lots of minions but do they know how to track/hunt monsters?

I think in the last episode he mentioned that he brought Samuel back because of his hunting knowledge.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                X