Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I thought it was a bit fast, but it was very cute nonetheless I am very interested to see how their relationship will develop. As far as we know, Ginn (am I the only one who thought it was pronounced like the beverage "Gin"? ) will not be around much longer. Hopefully, she will somehow make it...
    sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rylor View Post
      Spoiler:
      I thought it was a bit fast, but it was very cute nonetheless I am very interested to see how their relationship will develop. As far as we know, Ginn (am I the only one who thought it was pronounced like the beverage "Gin"? ) will not be around much longer. Hopefully, she will somehow make it...
      Spoiler:
      I thought it was pronounced like the beverage too

I hope she does not die
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I rather prefer to think of Ginn's pronunciation to sound like the alcoholic beverage too. Let's just pray they don't use her name too much.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
          I have officially switched from Eli/Chloe to Eli/Ginn.

Spoiler:
          Though I thought things progressed a little quickly.
          Spoiler:
          if you were stuck in space billions of lightyears from home and danger around every corner would you take things slow? IMO there's no need to take things slow they will never know if the next FTL drop out is the one they die on.. Matt and Chloe's relationship progressed quickly too.. especially sexually.. I don't think we'll see sex scenes with this couple like Matt/Chloe, considering that Eli is that shy type of guy and a gentleman I don't think they'll jump in bed right away..I believe they'll take their relationship slow.. and it seems the writers have dialed back the sex scenes which I am so happy about!

Spoiler:
          I thought her name was pronounced as the alcohol too.. I was a bit taken back when I heard it pronounced properly!.lol..
          sigpic

Comment

Though I do like her and Eli together, a tragic death would definitely propel Eli in an interesting direction character-wise. Mind you, I don't want her to be killed off.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              ***Will be playing the role of Ginn in a 5 episode arc season 2 of Syfy's "Stargate Universe." which is from Julie Mcnivens website, and seeing as next weeks episode is I think the 5th one she would be in, it seems like her death next episode would make sense. Not sure how I feel about that though. Seems like Eli has been through a lot already.

Comment

The Greater Good :
                Spoiler:
                Julie McNiven is only in four episodes this season and seeing that shes already done three of them next week will most likely be the last we see of her. I bet she gets killed by LA member for her relationship with eli. It sucks i know, because everyone is getting some sans eli. And as far as i'm concerned she is the best match for eli, and shes an alien. Alien chicks are always hot.

Comment

Well, I am glad that I am not alone with my alcoholic pronounciation I like it better too and was very suprised to hear it pronounced differently. Somehow doesn't feel right.
                  sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Well, I am glad that I am not alone with my alcoholic pronounciation I like it better too and was very suprised to hear it pronounced differently. Somehow doesn't feel right.
                    Sounds like a fanfic prompt: Ginn's frustrated by everybody pronouncing her name wrong. Turns out the entire ship doesn't want to be reminded of the lack of precious gin onboard the ship. Alcoholics Anonymous ensues...
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by bloodygrimes View Post
                      The Greater Good :
                      Spoiler:
                      Julie McNiven is only in four episodes this season and seeing that shes already done three of them next week will most likely be the last we see of her. I bet she gets killed by LA member for her relationship with eli. It sucks i know, because everyone is getting some sans eli. And as far as i'm concerned she is the best match for eli, and shes an alien. Alien chicks are always hot.
                      Spoiler:
                      I really hope she doesn't die but it sounds like she will
                      She is my second favorite match for Eli but she is awesome
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Trial and Error Caps I said I would post
                        Spoiler:

They are soooo cute together!!!
                        Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 04 November 2010, 07:17 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Trial and Error caps con't
                          Spoiler:

Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 04 November 2010, 07:18 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 04 November 2010, 07:19 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X