Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    I got the pic I used for the Wallie from the MGM Stargate site..
    Thanks I found the pic I was looking for
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Malice

Spoiler:
      well we lost Ginn.. Poor Eli.. this sucks I really liked these 2 together I hope they have a storyline that could possibly bring her back.. I am so sad
      sigpic

Comment

Malice

Spoiler:
        well we lost Ginn.. Poor Eli.. this sucks I really liked these 2 together I hope they have a storyline that could possibly bring her back.. I am so sad
        Malice

Spoiler:
        I can completely understand. Ginn and Amanda did not deserve to die like this in any way. I actually liked the fact that Eli wanted to go to the planet and exact revenge on Simeon for killing Ginn. I'm also like you. I wish that they will bring her back.
        Last edited by yamiinsane; 16 November 2010, 06:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to label for the ones who have not yet watched Malice
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
          Malice

Spoiler:
          I can completely understand. Ginn and Amanda did not deserve to die like this in any way. I actually liked the fact that Eli wanted to go to the planet and exact revenge on Simeon for killing Ginn. I'm also like you. I wish that they will bring her back.
          Spoiler:
          I third that sentiment I would love to have Ginn and Amanda back in someway
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            Malice

Spoiler:
            Malice
            Spoiler:
            I agree they didn't deserve to die like that and I also liked how Eli wanted to go get revenge, but Young was right it would change him in ways that he doesn't want he wouldn't be the same Eli..I really want to know why Simeon was one of they people who was chosen to stay on Destiny!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Malice:
                Spoiler:
                I would like to see Ginn come back, so long as it makes sense. Nothing, not even Eli's happiness, is worth bad writing. Maybe they encounter an alternate Destiny where the LA got there first, and Alternate!Ginn comes over.

Comment

Malice
                  Spoiler:
                  I agree they didn't deserve to die like that and I also liked how Eli wanted to go get revenge, but Young was right it would change him in ways that he doesn't want he wouldn't be the same Eli..I really want to know why Simeon was one of they people who was chosen to stay on Destiny!
                  It was because he was the next in line for command of the LA troops wasn't it?
                  "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                  - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                    It was because he was the next in line for command of the LA troops wasn't it?
                    Was it?.. I thought Varro was next in line.. or do you mean next in line after Varro? I don't know.. I don't remember hearing why they chose him..
                    sigpic

Comment

Was it?.. I thought Varro was next in line.. or do you mean next in line after Varro? I don't know.. I don't remember hearing why they chose him..
                      From what I remember, it was because Ginn, Simeon, and Varro had intel on the planned Lucian Alliance attack on Earth. Simeon had been giving them a lot of disinformation while Ginn and Varro were actually being truthful.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        From what I remember, it was because Ginn, Simeon, and Varro had intel on the planned Lucian Alliance attack on Earth. Simeon had been giving them a lot of disinformation while Ginn and Varro were actually being truthful.
                        oh ok that makes sense.. Still it was a bad idea to keep him he really should have been put on the planet with the other LA members..
                        Spoiler:
                        Truth is they were never going to get anything out of Simeon it was obvious he was never going to tell them the truth on the attack.. I am glad he is dead, but I wish it didn't mean Ginn is dead too
                        sigpic

Comment

oh ok that makes sense.. Still it was a bad idea to keep him he really should have been put on the planet with the other LA members..
                          Spoiler:
                          Truth is they were never going to get anything out of Simeon it was obvious he was never going to tell them the truth on the attack.. I am glad he is dead, but I wish it didn't mean Ginn is dead too
                          Spoiler:
                          Very unfortunate about Ginn. She was really sweet and I got the sense she was genuine. It was good to see Eli's spirits pick up when he was with her. I wonder how her death is going to affect him in the long run as Ginn is very likely the very first woman he's ever been really in love with.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Very unfortunate about Ginn. She was really sweet and I got the sense she was genuine. It was good to see Eli's spirits pick up when he was with her. I wonder how her death is going to affect him in the long run as Ginn is very likely the very first woman he's ever been really in love with.
                            Spoiler:
                            I agree and I so hope her death doesn't mean that Eli will once again turn to Chloe. I'd hate seeing Eli cry after Chloe when it's obvious they'll never end up together (that is if Scott is still in the picture). Plus she doesn't deserve him
                            sigpic

Comment

SGU S02 Malice.

I am kinda
                              Spoiler:
                              hoping that Ginn's death may bring Eli and Rush closer. And I also hope, as cruel as it might be, that Eli might go a bit "dark" like Rush now. It would be interesting development. I hope that it is not just over 'cause Young and Eli had a talk. And I really really hope that TPTB will give Eli some more maturity now.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I agree and I so hope her death doesn't mean that Eli will once again turn to Chloe. I'd hate seeing Eli cry after Chloe when it's obvious they'll never end up together (that is if Scott is still in the picture). Plus she doesn't deserve him
                                Yeah, I'm quite done with the whole routine of Eli pining after Chloe.

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                                SGU S02 Malice.

I am kinda
                                Spoiler:
                                hoping that Ginn's death may bring Eli and Rush closer. And I also hope, as cruel as it might be, that Eli might go a bit "dark" like Rush now. It would be interesting development. I hope that it is not just over 'cause Young and Eli had a talk. And I really really hope that TPTB will give Eli some more maturity now.
                                Spoiler:
                                No, I don't think they'll go that direction. Eli doesn't like Rush being dishonest anymore than any other member of the crew, especially considering how he called out Rush on planting false information in the ship's database. Because of Ginn's death I think he'll be more sullen and more quick to anger than before as well as distrustful of people who he might consider as adversaries but at the core, Eli is never going to be like Rush. For one thing, Eli's default mode of thinking is to be truthful while Rush is not at all like that.

Frankly, I hope they don't have Eli go down that same path. Having Rush onboard is a handful as it is, considering his past actions.
                                Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 21 November 2010, 11:17 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X