Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Lieutenant Colonel Sapphire_Jade's Avatar

Default Re: Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

From tonight's episode...
    Spoiler:
    poor Eli I can't imagine how he must have felt to see Rush kissing his girlfriend!!! and I have to ask why was Simeon allowed in the room with her alone?!!!!

Lieutenant Colonel MattSilver 3k's Avatar

Spoiler:
    Damn.

Saw it coming, but damn.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Spoiler:
    Everyone has a dark side...even Math Boy. He wants a gun. I just wonder how far he's willing to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Spoiler:
    Everyone has a dark side...even Math Boy. He wants a gun. I just wonder how far he's willing to go with it.
    Spoiler:
    I think Rush'll finish the job though, and Eli will just get left with the angst. Poor guy.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Quote Originally Posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Spoiler:
    I think Rush'll finish the job though, and Eli will just get left with the angst. Poor guy.
    Spoiler:
    Ah, figures. It takes a real hard heart to kill in vengeance and Eli ain't nearly there. Rush, on the other hand, will be ruthless about it. In light of this, I wonder what kind of expression Simeon will have on his face when he meets death...

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ah, figures. It takes a real hard heart to kill in vengeance and Eli ain't nearly there. Rush, on the other hand, will be ruthless about it. In light of this, I wonder what kind of expression Simeon will have on his face when he meets death...
    Only one:

Spoiler:
    "OH FUC-"

*BANG*

Second Lieutenant SupremeLegate's Avatar

Spoiler:

I think it would be far more interesting if during the whole episode if Rush is hunting Simeon, only for at the last moment have Eli kill him, but with Rush saying he did it.

And I think the reason Simeon was roaming free is simple, he killed his guard. Since he was sneaking around, and the only reason he got into Ginn's quarters was because there was no guard since Perry was in Ginns body.

Speaking of which, I wonder whats going to happen there? Did Perry and Ginn default back to their bodies? Or is Ginn still in Perry's body, or are both of them in Perry's body? Or did they both die, body and mind.

Lastly, how long do we have to discuss this in spoiler tags?

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Probie

Spoiler:
    How terrifying would it be for Ginn to be trapped forever in Perry's severely disabled body? I suspect she's still alive and perhaps will exchange bodies with Chloe to hook up with Eli at least once more to say goodbye. That should be a double whammy for poor Eli.

Quote Originally Posted by revenant View Post
    Spoiler:
    How terrifying would it be for Ginn to be trapped forever in Perry's severely disabled body? I suspect she's still alive and perhaps will exchange bodies with Chloe to hook up with Eli at least once more to say goodbye. That should be a double whammy for poor Eli.
    Spoiler:
    I'd rather her dead. Seems less cruel. But then again, cruel makes for great drama... I don't know... Hmm...

Damn I hate being a week behind. All I see is Spoilers everywhere And I can't read em

Anywho...Trial and error
    Spoiler:
    Nice scenes between them. I think I might start to like this possible ship if they continue with it. Eli deserves someone who cares about him as much as he cares about them.

Question Re: Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

Spoiler:

I am not so sure we should jump to conclusions about Ginn's fate. We only saw her lying on the floor at the end of the episode. Who knows what will happen in "Malice" or beyond?

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog:

Kassian writes: “Please, please can you tell me something regarding her story arc, because I love Julies charakter Ginn and it´s just heartbreaking what happened to her.”

Answer: What happened to her? If you think you know, think again because this is science fiction, after all. Anything can happen. And will.

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Spoiler:
    Oh, so they'll ignore the pre-established rule that stone-connected people both die if one dies, and somehow put Ginn in Perry's body for good, right? Oh ho, I have cleverly unveiled this twist... Which I'm not sure I'd like. More Ginn is great, but man the angst levels would be lower if she was just dead instead of trapping in Perry's disabled body on Earth, and can only see Eli occasionally via stones...

Yeah, that'd suck. :/

Probie

Quote Originally Posted by Rylor View Post
    Spoiler:

I am not so sure we should jump to conclusions about Ginn's fate. We only saw her lying on the floor at the end of the episode. Who knows what will happen in "Malice" or beyond?

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog:

Spoiler:
    all depend of how work the comunication stone, what jhappend when someone are using this stones

Spoiler:
    Oh, so they'll ignore the pre-established rule that stone-connected people both die if one dies, and somehow put Ginn in Perry's body for good, right? Oh ho, I have cleverly unveiled this twist... Which I'm not sure I'd like. More Ginn is great, but man the angst levels would be lower if she was just dead instead of trapping in Perry's disabled body on Earth, and can only see Eli occasionally via stones...

Yeah, that'd suck. :/
    It's not really a rule, it's more like an assumption, 'cause I don't think they know for sure what will/would happen.

Probie

Spoiler:
    remember, it will be an episode, when rush come from future, ,,,,,,, not say ane more

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Quote Originally Posted by Jper View Post
    It's not really a rule, it's more like an assumption, 'cause I don't think they know for sure what will/would happen.
    Spoiler:
    Still would feel like a copout to me. Maybe it's ingrained in me that if one person under the connection dies, so does the other, because that's what I've been told on the show for years even if we haven't seen it happen... but we've come really close three times, once actually in SGU with Telford/Rush. And with all the drama that would come with... I'd rather a plain ol' death instead of half-revival and putting the girl on a bus for a few episodes and stalling what she started with Eli instead of giving him a big game-changing development by her actual loss. Feels kinda cheap. :/

Spoiler:
    Still would feel like a copout to me. Maybe it's ingrained in me that if one person under the connection dies, so does the other, because that's what I've been told on the show for years even if we haven't seen it happen... but we've come really close three times, once actually in SGU with Telford/Rush. And with all the drama that would come with... I'd rather a plain ol' death instead of half-revival and putting the girl on a bus for a few episodes and stalling what she started with Eli instead of giving him a big game-changing development by her actual loss. Feels kinda cheap. :/
    Future episodes spoilers:

I think
    Spoiler:
    I won't speculate or call things "cop-outs" or disappointing before I've seen it 'cause they could also come up with something we haven't thought or is much better/Cooler than anticipated.

Chief Master Sergeant kernl sandrs's Avatar

Default Re: Eli & Ginn Ship apprecation & discussion & specluation thread

Sounds like a fanfic prompt: Ginn's frustrated by everybody pronouncing her name wrong. Turns out the entire ship doesn't want to be reminded of the lack of precious gin onboard the ship. Alcoholics Anonymous ensues...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n86JKqA8o4w
    We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
    —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
    —Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    Damn I hate being a week behind. All I see is Spoilers everywhere And I can't read em

Anywho...Trial and error
    Spoiler:
    Nice scenes between them. I think I might start to like this possible ship if they continue with it. Eli deserves someone who cares about him as much as he cares about them.
    If you haven't seen The Greater Good, don't read any of these spoiler-tagged posts.