Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

I decided to start this thread because I love Eli and from what I have seen in the previews
    Spoiler:
    he will get some love
    and I like Ginn from what I have seen from her too. We can guess how it will happen too
    Last edited by poundpuppy29; 23 October 2010, 12:03 PM.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

sweet!! Thanks for starting this thread! I was debating weather I should start one or not.. wasn't sure if it was too soon.. siggy I made for this pair
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      I decided to start this thread because I love Eli and from what I have seen in the previews
      Spoiler:
      he will get some love
      and I like Ginn from what I have seen from her too. We can guess how it will happen too
      Thanks for starting this thread!

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      sweet!! Thanks for starting this thread! I was debating weather I should start one or not.. wasn't sure if it was too soon.. siggy I made for this pair
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...dGinnSiggy.jpg
      Lovely sig!!

I have to say I'm really curious as to when Eli and Ginn are going to start interacting. I say in the next few episodes...
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Lovely sig!!

I have to say I'm really curious as to when Eli and Ginn are going to start interacting. I say in the next few episodes...
        Thanks and I would have to say pretty soon..
        Spoiler:
        now that the LA is able to interact with the crew since Young let them out of lockup..
        I can't wait to see the Eli/Ginn scenes!!
        sigpic

Comment

Ginn does seem to be one of the more cooperative of the LA members. We haven't seen much of her in the past couple of episodes, but hopefully she'll come back into the foreground...

And is it just me or does she look like Sora from SGA? Is it the same actress that plays her?

the men cheered, the women fainted, the children waved multicoloured flags !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seishuuu View Post
            And is it just me or does she look like Sora from SGA? Is it the same actress that plays her?
            Erin Chambers plays Sora. She plays a lot of guest roles. Ginn is played by Julie McNiven, who you might know as the angel Anna in Supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
              Erin Chambers plays Sora. She plays a lot of guest roles. Ginn is played by Julie McNiven, who you might know as the angel Anna in Supernatural.
              Yep, I remember her from Supernatural
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                Awesome, ty

the men cheered, the women fainted, the children waved multicoloured flags !!!!

Comment

I am also curious as to when they get together
                  Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I had heard that Eli & Ginn would be getting together and I didn't know why or an approximation of when until the events in Cloverdale. It's pretty obvious now that Eli won't be interested in Chloe the way he used to. So much for unrequited love. It's about time he stopped catering to her and moved on anyway as she's not going to love him the way he loves her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I had heard that Eli & Ginn would be getting together and I didn't know why or an approximation of when until the events in Cloverdale. It's pretty obvious now that Eli won't be interested in Chloe the way he used to. So much for unrequited love. It's about time he stopped pandering to her and moved on anyway.
                      I totally agree with you!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                        I totally agree with you!!
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm kind of surprised it took him this long to get to this point emotionally with Chloe. I guess it took her actions in the episode to finally show him where she really stood. 'bout damn time he figured it out though. I've seen both men and women hold a torch for someone else way too long in real life. The only way to move forward is an emotional break.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to hold off on actively shipping them until they interact.

Spoiler:
                          My hope is that Ginn's expertise in Ancient technology expands to making her the LA equivalent of a geek. We could have scenes where Eli goes on about Tau'ri sci-fi, and she just laps it all up.

Comment

Twenty bucks on them beginning the interaction next week. I have high hopes for this ship, I guess - it might be sweet and Eli could really use a break... You know, until it no doubt all goes to hell, as these things are wont to do. I really just hope that she's not using him or something similar. That'd suck.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

check out the promotional pictures for 'Trial and Error' on MGM's website - but only if you want to see some spoilers
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                              X