Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Lieutenant General poundpuppy29's Avatar

Default Re: Eli & Ginn Ship apprecation & discussion & specluation thread

me three

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

I hope I am wrong, but there's a chance that Young might try to use Eli to get close to Ginn in order to get more information from her. I wouldn't put it past him. If that is how their romance (or whatever) starts or if that happens further down the line is impossible to say.

Oh, and for the record, I am all for an relationship between Ginn and Eli

Ps. Their romance could be a good plot device to tell us more about the history of the LA.

Second Lieutenant SupremeLegate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Furliciousy2k9 View Post
    I hope I am wrong, but there's a chance that Young might try to use Eli to get close to Ginn in order to get more information from her. I wouldn't put it past him. If that is how their romance (or whatever) starts or if that happens further down the line is impossible to say.
    I can see Young seeing the Relationship between Eli and Ginn, and trying to use that. But then again, the LA that are left have been nothing but helpful, mostly.

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Lieutenant Colonel Sapphire_Jade's Avatar

EEKK!!!
    Spoiler:
    Great Eli and Ginn scenes in Trial and Error!!! I am going to try to get some screenies from it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    EEKK!!!
    Spoiler:
    Great Eli and Ginn scenes in Trial and Error!!! I am going to try to get some screenies from it!!
    Spoiler:
    Yep! I'm definetly shipping them now
    *waits for screencaps*
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Trial and Error..
    Spoiler:
    I was so impressed that Ginn just up and kissed Eli!! Girl Power making the first move!! but Eli does need a girl the would make the first move he is to shy to..EEKK!! I had a smile on my face practically the whole episode they are sooo cute together!!!

Lieutenant Colonel MattSilver 3k's Avatar

Trial and Error:

D'awwwwwwww...
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    Trial and Error..
    Spoiler:
    I was so impressed that Ginn just up and kissed Eli!! Girl Power making the first move!! but Eli does need a girl the would make the first move he is to shy to..EEKK!! I had a smile on my face practically the whole episode they are sooo cute together!!!
    Spoiler:
    I really liked the she kissed him because I don't think Eli would have made the first move. They are such a cute couple!

Quote Originally Posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Trial and Error:

D'awwwwwwww...
    I couldn't have said it better myself
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Chief Master Sergeant Meshakhad's Avatar

I have officially switched from Eli/Chloe to Eli/Ginn.

Spoiler:
    Though I thought things progressed a little quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshakhad View Post

Spoiler:
    Stargate writers are not known for their subtlety in these things.

Spoiler:
    That and the fact she has one or two episodes left in her contract probably influenced it. Our love for this ship will be short-lived.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Spoiler:
    I thought it was a bit fast, but it was very cute nonetheless I am very interested to see how their relationship will develop. As far as we know, Ginn (am I the only one who thought it was pronounced like the beverage "Gin"? ) will not be around much longer. Hopefully, she will somehow make it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rylor View Post
    Spoiler:
    I thought it was a bit fast, but it was very cute nonetheless I am very interested to see how their relationship will develop. As far as we know, Ginn (am I the only one who thought it was pronounced like the beverage "Gin"? ) will not be around much longer. Hopefully, she will somehow make it...
    Spoiler:
    I thought it was pronounced like the beverage too

I hope she does not die

I rather prefer to think of Ginn's pronunciation to sound like the alcoholic beverage too. Let's just pray they don't use her name too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshakhad View Post

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    if you were stuck in space billions of lightyears from home and danger around every corner would you take things slow? IMO there's no need to take things slow they will never know if the next FTL drop out is the one they die on.. Matt and Chloe's relationship progressed quickly too.. especially sexually.. I don't think we'll see sex scenes with this couple like Matt/Chloe, considering that Eli is that shy type of guy and a gentleman I don't think they'll jump in bed right away..I believe they'll take their relationship slow.. and it seems the writers have dialed back the sex scenes which I am so happy about!

Spoiler:
    I thought her name was pronounced as the alcohol too.. I was a bit taken back when I heard it pronounced properly!.lol..

Though I do like her and Eli together, a tragic death would definitely propel Eli in an interesting direction character-wise. Mind you, I don't want her to be killed off.

Probie

Spoiler:
    ***Will be playing the role of Ginn in a 5 episode arc season 2 of Syfy's "Stargate Universe." which is from Julie Mcnivens website, and seeing as next weeks episode is I think the 5th one she would be in, it seems like her death next episode would make sense. Not sure how I feel about that though. Seems like Eli has been through a lot already.

Probie

The Greater Good :
    Spoiler:
    Julie McNiven is only in four episodes this season and seeing that shes already done three of them next week will most likely be the last we see of her. I bet she gets killed by LA member for her relationship with eli. It sucks i know, because everyone is getting some sans eli. And as far as i'm concerned she is the best match for eli, and shes an alien. Alien chicks are always hot.

Well, I am glad that I am not alone with my alcoholic pronounciation I like it better too and was very suprised to hear it pronounced differently. Somehow doesn't feel right.

Well, I am glad that I am not alone with my alcoholic pronounciation I like it better too and was very suprised to hear it pronounced differently. Somehow doesn't feel right.
    Sounds like a fanfic prompt: Ginn's frustrated by everybody pronouncing her name wrong. Turns out the entire ship doesn't want to be reminded of the lack of precious gin onboard the ship. Alcoholics Anonymous ensues...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodygrimes View Post
    The Greater Good :
    Spoiler:
    Julie McNiven is only in four episodes this season and seeing that shes already done three of them next week will most likely be the last we see of her. I bet she gets killed by LA member for her relationship with eli. It sucks i know, because everyone is getting some sans eli. And as far as i'm concerned she is the best match for eli, and shes an alien. Alien chicks are always hot.
    Spoiler:
    I really hope she doesn't die but it sounds like she will
    She is my second favorite match for Eli but she is awesome