the FTL drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the FTL drives

Isn't Rush going to burn out the FTL drives by continually dropping out of FTL prematurely? Or is he actually waiting the minimum (4hours) before turning them off?

I think he would probably wait the four hours to try and make it seem as least suspicious as possible.
    My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

Rush wouldn't damage the drives just for tests. He's obviously been waiting long enough before doing his experiments.

Comment

The whole reason behind Rush's immoral and sometimes criminal acts has always been about Destiny and what it is capable of. He is not about to go damanging its engines unless thier is a good reason
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          The whole reason behind Rush's immoral and sometimes criminal acts has always been about Destiny and what it is capable of. He is not about to go damanging its engines unless thier is a good reason
          Even if it was for a good reason, he still wouldn't risk damaging the engines. He still waited for the four hour minimum before bringing the ship out of FTL for a rescue mission.

So I think Rush wouldn't do anything to risk damaging the ship in the slightest, well unless his life was involved.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Yup. The only reason he did that earlier was cause it was needed (riley and the seeder ship)...

Comment

Even if it was for a good reason, he still wouldn't risk damaging the engines. He still waited for the four hour minimum before bringing the ship out of FTL for a rescue mission.

So I think Rush wouldn't do anything to risk damaging the ship in the slightest, well unless his life was involved.
              Yup. The only reason he did that earlier was cause it was needed (riley and the seeder ship)...
              I find it hilarious how protecting Destiny's engines are chalked up as yet another nefarious scheme. People do remember that the entire crew's future depends on those engines right? If Destiny's engines fail, that's it. Game over. No engines means no refueling, no catching up to seeder ships, no power collecting for gate dialing. All you get is a nice slow death from starvation or a suicide or two which always does wonders for morale. In the event of permanent engine damage, no one is going home. Even Greer would be able to figure that one out.

Comment

It pains me that they have repair bots on the ship yet they are not useing them to fix the ship...
                Right now any damage on the ships systems seems to burn a scar on my soul.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
                  It pains me that they have repair bots on the ship yet they are not useing them to fix the ship...
                  Right now any damage on the ships systems seems to burn a scar on my soul.
                  They have one bot that takes weeks to do a job. They barely stop for hours at a time.

Comment

Plus who knows whether the others are even active? Let alone do they have the parts needed TO effect repairs?

Comment

Working...
                    X