Who would win.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would win.....

Okay, so this is like a game, I guess. What you do is you take someone from Firefly, say Jayne, and then you take someone from another sci-fi show, say Ronon. Then you write who would win in a fight or math contest, or whatever, then the next person would answer and so on.....Hope that made sense, I guess I'll start....

Who would win in a fight, Jayne or Ronon?
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Excellent idea.

Ronon- he's a professional soldier with combat skills, Jayne's a gun for hire who likes ....guns. Some of you may disagree, you're more than welcome to.

Who'd win in an intellectual showdown, River or Sam AND McKay? Sam AND McKay on one team vs River.

Comment

River, because she's about as outside the box as you can get. She'll likely come up with solutions the other two wouldn't imagine.

Ronon, Teyla, Teal'c, and Greer vs. River (all using bladed weapons).
      sigpic

Comment

Hmm....Ronon, Teyla, Teal'c, and Greer, because even though she is extremely good with calculating the right angles and stuff, I think all of them put together would win....

Mal vs Sheppard in an obatacle course?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I'm gonna go with Mal cause he can be really clever and likes to bend the rules like when he went to get Inara in the movie, he had a gun on him, that was hilarious.

^^I think I'd still go with River because the others may be combat persons, she's still more agile and can calculate the differential equations to deliver devastating blows to their center of gravities. She's just too fast and calculative.

Who'd win: River or Jason Bourne? Now that'd awesome to watch.

Comment

River. She'd read his thoughts and then Jason Bourne would be...an ex-Bourne.

McKay vs. Simon in a contest to say the most awkward things to women.
            sigpic

Comment

Even though Simon can be awkward, I can already see McKay stuttering and trying to make a scinece joke that only he would understand

Vera (Jayne's gun) vs. Ronon's gun?

Comment

Ronon's gun. Vera was bigger yes, but an energy weapon like Ronon's gun can blow large holes inside trees where as Vera will only impact it with bullets.

The Alliance agent in Serenity vs. Teyla in a martial arts duel?
                sigpic

Comment

Totally Teyla

Jack vs Mal in leadership?

Comment

O'Neill, I trust him more.

Keller vs. Simon in an emergency?

Comment

Oooh, tough one.....um....I guess....hmm...I'd say Keller, but I think Simon would be more calm in an emergency.....then again, Jennifer has had more expirence in the field...well....uh...If I had to chose....Keller....I think

Ronon vs Jayne in, temper wise?

*Just a side note, it doesn't all have to be Stargate characters, it can be any sci-fi/fantasy show character/thing vs something in Firefly.*

Comment

Working...
                      X