No announcement yet.

Burning question for Pathogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps with the symbol to keyboard relationship. But as a programmer, I find it easier to just write it down in the code as comments. That way I'm not pulled between two distant and relatively unrelated spaces. i.e. The bridges computer is not a laptop. Just how close is that hallway to the bridge? And how wise was it to reveal it's location?

Comment

They had chalk even before going to the desert planet the gater calcite/gipsium/lime stone whatever. When they where maeking the door that lead to damaged areas of the ship.

Originally posted by Smooth View Post
      As soon as the crew were on Destiny, they were running around marking doors. Military does use chalk at times when they are conducting searches. Even in the first episode they made a point to show that Rush prefers to use a chalkboard. Possibly even enough to carry some with him.
      No he had a withboard, to write with pens like this.

sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I thought the Ancients invented chalk!
        They would of had to at some point in their evolution. They weren't always super advanced.

Comment

Working...
        X