Hulu/SyFy Upload of Pathogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu/SyFy Upload of Pathogen

Obviously the episode hasn't been uploaded yet. Does anyone know when it will be? Are we back to a seven day delay or a three day delay as someone mentioned a couple of weeks ago? I caught the first 15 Minutes at a friends house last night and I'm dieing to see the rest.

All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

It is a 30 day delay. =/

Comment

Hulu is a 30 day delay, but it should be on Syfy Rewind later today.

Comment

30 days????? Good lord what's the rational behind that? I'll check out Syfy rewind this evening.
        All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Viewing on Syfy Rewind helps toward a renewal, whereas viewing on Hulu doesn't, at least probably not to the same extent anyway.

Comment

I'll check if it is on Comcast On Demand later.

Comment

There are other ways aswell. But I shall not dwell on it much more.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                I'll check if it is on Comcast On Demand later.
                Doesn't help people who don't have comcast
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

support the show and watch or rewatch on syfy
                  sigpic

Comment

Time Warner on demand has been pretty good with keeping up with the season so far

Comment

I don't have cable. I'll watch it on Syfy Rewind. Is everyone confident it will be up later today? Is there a time limit for access to the episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                        I don't have cable. I'll watch it on Syfy Rewind. Is everyone confident it will be up later today? Is there a time limit for access to the episode?
                        Someone on the page it probably will tell you when it will be up something like "One Day after" or "One week after the following day of premier"
                        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

I was really hoping that it was a typo on Hulu when I looked earlier. 30 days is a bit insane, especially for people like me who don't have cable. I'm glad Syfy rewind is picking it up. Does anyone know why this is happening? And if it's because of viewing figures for renewal shouldn't they be able to get viewing figures from there somehow (ie, this episode has been viewed x number of times)?
                          sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
                            I was really hoping that it was a typo on Hulu when I looked earlier. 30 days is a bit insane, especially for people like me who don't have cable. I'm glad Syfy rewind is picking it up. Does anyone know why this is happening? And if it's because of viewing figures for renewal shouldn't they be able to get viewing figures from there somehow (ie, this episode has been viewed x number of times)?
                            those viewing figures are useless. Syfy makes money by selling advertisements on their channel. That's it. They don't care about anything but the live viewing period.
                            Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Syfy Rewind says the episode will be up 1 day after airing but 10PM last night had the most recent upload as "Awakening".

Comment

Working...
                              X